• Total voters

rr1443

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Awesome, thanks for the detailed response! With that setup, you must have an insane amount of grip!! I'm on 235/40/18 PS4S tires with Enkei TM7 +35 offset wheels. I'm lowered 1" on Swift springs. Rubbing hasn't been an issue so far, but I'm considering adjusting the front/rear camber to -1 degrees all around to match the type R spec without too drastically affecting tire life (hopefully haha). After lowering the car, the left rear camber is below spec by 0.5 deg, so I'm thinking I'll need at least rear camber arms to correct that
rear camber arms will definitely get you back within spec. not sure where my alignment sheet is from my first alignment on nt03's but they got all four corners within spec.

if you're installing the camber arms yourself, the driver side is a real pain since there isn't much room (there's a nice detailed thread on this somewhere with all the tools you'll need)

if i could do it again i'd go with something other than truhart camber arms. they work as they should. quality wise... they seem 'alright.' my real problem with these is their adjustment. planning to make the switch to SPC camber arms when i have the time. good luck!
Sponsored

OP
OP
olesaintnik

olesaintnik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
rear camber arms will definitely get you back within spec. not sure where my alignment sheet is from my first alignment on nt03's but they got all four corners within spec.

if you're installing the camber arms yourself, the driver side is a real pain since there isn't much room (there's a nice detailed thread on this somewhere with all the tools you'll need)

if i could do it again i'd go with something other than truhart camber arms. they work as they should. quality wise... they seem 'alright.' my real problem with these is their adjustment. planning to make the switch to SPC camber arms when i have the time. good luck!
Thanks! I ordered the SPC camber arms and they should be here this week. Thanks for the tip — I’ll look for the install thread before I start ?

GBD

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
i actually really wanted 57DR gramlights in gun blue 1 and searched for them for a long time until getting the nt03's as something temporary. the nt03 is a good looking wheel, my only gripe is that the inner ring makes it look small (18 in looks like 17 kinda) but this is just preference.

here are some photos on fa500 and nt03

edit: the nt03 are really light, lighter than gramlights

IMG_0021.JPG

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0024.JPG

IMG_0023.JPG
Thanks! I can see what you're saying but definitely still look clean.
Other Q I had was if the ADS code ever affected handling or the car in anyway besides a light before you got the canceller?

rr1443

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks! I can see what you're saying but definitely still look clean.
Other Q I had was if the ADS code ever affected handling or the car in anyway besides a light before you got the canceller?

No, the ADS code didn't affect anything besides a light that pops up on startup. You can clear it just like a maintenance reminder or seat belt reminder. Sport mode still works, just doesn't change suspension.

zerointerrupt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe
Country flag
I have the tein flex z on my coupe. I would highly recommend them, they where one of the few that came with the error cancelers.
Sponsored