Suspension Problem

First Name
John Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
About a Year ago I installed Eibach Pro kit for my 2019 Civic Si Sedan, recently I did a Wheel and Tire Upgrade. Currently running 18x8.5+30 on 235/45/18. My problem is the driver side sits lower than the passenger side. I was wondering if anyone has the same problem, was my springs installed incorrectly, do I need another alignment after a year of running them. Side not I did got an alignment after got the Springs installed. I ran them through one winter then afterwards. As well as I ran a different tire set up on the first time I had the 18x8.5+30 I ran 235/40/18 and they were pretty even. Now that I have an even more thicker side wall I noticed that the driver side sits lower. Any suggestions what to check first? Another side note I am getting my front fenders rolled soon for clearance hahah. PLEASE HELP ASAP! Already contacted the retailer of the springs and Eibach themselves too
Sponsored

JT Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Country flag
Typically uneven ride height from side to side is either an installation issue or simple spring variance.

If you or a mechanic have inspected your suspension to ensure the springs are installed correctly with the rubber spring mounts in the proper orientation/etc. And you still have a ride height issue, it's simply the springs.

I don't mean to bag on eibach but I have seen a lot of people with uneven ride heights with them (of people that bothered to measure and post the actual ride height after lowering).

I'm on swift springs and they actually took my uneven OEM ride and flattened it out so my ride height is even more consistent.

Once you've ruled out installation issues, all that's left are the springs themselves.