Suspension Gurus: FK8 Cancellation Units Now Available

Design

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 MS3, 17 ABM Si Sedan
Country flag
I didn't see this posted so thought I'd share. KW has released their ADS cancellation units for the FK8 CTR. For those unfamiliar with KW's approach on the 9th Gen CTR, these units intercept the ADS signal and return a null response, in order to prevent the ADS warning lights from appearing (or eliciting a damping response from the ADS control unit).

They are expensive @ $400. But IMHO well worth the cost to do a fully integrated solution independent of the OEM ADS. Unlike the 9th Gen, they appear to be plug & play.

https://www.kwsuspensions.com/catal...-honda-civic-type-r-fk8-68511079/category/12/

This installation guide pairs the ESC units to KW's yet-to-be-released FK8 damping system (which should include these units in the kit). In theory, you should be able to pair the cancellation units to any FK8 coilover system, providing you can mount properly. I will try to contact KW this week to confirm.

Hope this helps. :cool:

Honda Civic 10th gen Suspension Gurus: FK8 Cancellation Units Now Available upload_2018-10-23_9-31-13

Honda Civic 10th gen Suspension Gurus: FK8 Cancellation Units Now Available upload_2018-10-23_9-29-42

Last edited: