Streamfever

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR #15921, crystal white
Country flag
Saw the post on the wiring harness for 2017 and solenoid for 2018 giving multiple error codes. Yesterday before a nice road trip I got a Low Tire Pressure warning. Checked the tires they seem fine. After about an hour on a nice country road I got a Suspension Sysyem (ADS) Problem. Pulled over had lunch. Then several times throughout the day I received the error code. Seemed to happen after I tried to change suspension modes and appeared to default to +R or Sport. I have 2018, #15921.

Plan to call Honda tomorrow. I will keep you poste.

Anyone else have the same problem?

Honda Civic 10th gen Suspension Error - Anyone else? A8D30C4D-8E7B-403C-BD44-D6F4CDAAF2D7
Sponsored

RedFK8R

First Name
Bishoy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R , 2017 accord hybrid EX-L
I had this happen on my Camaro as and it ended up being a ripped wire so I would recommend you take it in , you are probably in the same boat as I was

OP
OP

Streamfever

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You are brave to have taken your car through an automated car wash, at least that's what it looks like.
It is. I checked it out and walked it first. It’s right outside the gate at work and have a monthly membership so just super easy to keep the car looking good. Plus I live in the desert so saves water.

OP
OP

Streamfever

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Got my car back; no suspension code. Haven’t had a chance for a long drive yet. The explanation was a loose connection. Hope that’s all it is.

OP
OP

Streamfever

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
One week later its back for the same code. Obviously wasn’t as simple as a loose connector. Hopefully they can figure it out. Wang my ride back!

minob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic SI
Any updates on this? I got the same suspension error but it went away after a day... just curious if it’s something I need to worry about.

Hayabusa160

The Master
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type r
Country flag
got this code driving home from the tint shop but it never came back after that.

Hayabusa160

The Master
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type r
Country flag
my guess something got wet or the battery was low from sitting.
i also got the windshield tinted i dont know if something behind the dash got wet
Sponsored