Surprising Nice Features

Ravenkeeper

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic LX, 2019 Mercedes Benz GLC300, 2018 Chevrolet Silverado Midnight Edition
Country flag
I found out, by mere accident, that you can RESUME the cruise control from a dead stop. At least I've done it in our '20 Civic LX and our '21 CR-V Hybrid Touring.

I also found out that if the person in front of you slows/stops, ACC will make your vehicle slow/stop, and when they are moving again (or out of the way), your vehicle will automatically resume. HOWEVER, if this happens at a "STOP SIGN," be sure to stop for your turn at the stop sign. I haven't tried this at a light, yet. AND YES, I did guard the brake pedal, just in case.
Sponsored

Velonici

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 EX Hatchback, 2004 Toyota 4Runner
Country flag
I love that feature. Its one of the few times I like when someone is in front of me on surface streets. I think theres like 5 seconds or so where the car will automatically resume from a stop. Other wise you have to hit resume or the gas pedal.

OP
OP
Ravenkeeper

Ravenkeeper

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic LX, 2019 Mercedes Benz GLC300, 2018 Chevrolet Silverado Midnight Edition
Country flag
Another feature that I noticed and liked. Drove my Civic thru the carwash, and when the jets blew the extra water off it, and the air pressure popped the fuel door open, since I was doing this during my lunch break at work, I thought I would close it when I got back to work. As I got the car over 30MPH......the fuel door CLOSED on its own.
Sponsored