jayman84

First Name
Jamey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 PWP Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Been paranoid about this since I saw the thread before buying my 2020 a few weeks back. Car is literally 4 weeks old and I just noticed a small area like this on my passenger's side so it definitely is body roll or something because i've never touched that spot on my car and It's been garage kept since bringing it home. Definitely going to bring it to Honda's attention at my first service and push for them to fix it. Not sure if it will just keep happening or get worse and be on both sides or not.
Sponsored

jayman84

First Name
Jamey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 PWP Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Just as a follow up I went to my dealer for a touch up paint pen yesterday and while I was there mentioned this issue with my car. The main service guy took pictures of the area and all my information and was going to create a complaint and forward it onto the higher ups to see what they can do about it. I guess we will see what they come back with.

oleverStar

First Name
olever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E36 M3, Ducati 748, '17 EGP Si Coupe
Country flag
My 2016 coupe has little dents and dimples on the sides. Only thing I can think of is it's caused by somebody leaning against the car? The sheet metal is paper thin for sure.

David Harper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe
Country flag
My 2016 coupe has little dents and dimples on the sides. Only thing I can think of is it's caused by somebody leaning against the car? The sheet metal is paper thin for sure.
so does mine
Sponsored