• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Super excited!

toxic_civic

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe, 1995 BMW 318i, 1983 Porsche 944
Super excited to get my hands on a new teggy! Always been a Honda boy, owned many eg’s and always wanted an integra. Previously had a green 17 SI, currently driving a 2017 CRV touring. I am getting a Bronco in the coming year or so, but will be getting an integrated as a daily/fun car. Fingers crossed for a manual but I’ll survive with an auto.
Can’t wait to see the community grow and expand with the return of this legend!!

OP
OP
toxic_civic

toxic_civic

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe, 1995 BMW 318i, 1983 Porsche 944
The profile photo is my old SI, sadly was rear ended in 2018 and totaled. On my birthday.
Hoping we get some cool colors like this!

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I’m extremely excited as well. Been waiting for this model to be revealed for years.

racerguy180

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1995 Acura Integra GS-R 2001 Acura Integra GS 2014 Acura MDX Advance
It's gonna take a fair amount of WOW to get me out of my FC1. I'm very happy with it and the only new car on the horizon for me was the new Z. Then the Integra headlights were shown and I got really excited about a new badass coupe Integra Type (R)S, then the back of the car was shown and my Integra coupe hopes were murdered. I do like it but I have a DC2 and my wife has a DC4 so coupe Integra would've been almost an autobuy. If I hadn't purchased my FC1 last year this would be good news.

On a more positive note, I do like the 5dr designs as it definitely harkens back to the 1st gen Quint-based Integra.

Raster

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2004 TSX 6MT, 2016 RDX
Wife had a Quint Integra, later I had a GS-R 4 door. (I would have it still, if an OG Bronco didn't remove everything behind the rear wheels.)

captlwr

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Acura ILX A-Spec with exterior Mods
Super excited to get my hands on a new teggy! Always been a Honda boy, owned many eg’s and always wanted an integra. Previously had a green 17 SI, currently driving a 2017 CRV touring. I am getting a Bronco in the coming year or so, but will be getting an integrated as a daily/fun car. Fingers crossed for a manual but I’ll survive with an auto.
Can’t wait to see the community grow and expand with the return of this legend!!
Hey All - just joined here - I'm excited too but thought you might enjoy that I beat Acura to the Punch !!

Larry

Attachments