ApexEight

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
That is a great price and PMM is awesome. Really nice, detailed pics too. My only concern is the car being in OH. Idk if the car was owned there, but I once bought a relatively young car from there and the underside already was coated in rust. Made getting an alignment a real pain. The car does look well cared for though and the only discrepancy I see is only one key, not two.

Edit: lol see Carfax below

Last edited:
OP
OP
m_kluch

m_kluch

First Name
Maryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type-R
Country flag
If I didn't already own one I'd be driving down there right now.

Normally people don't drive type-rs in the winter time anyways. Judging by the mileage and cleanliness I doubt this one was

J o n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Z/28, '22 Ridgeline , '22 CR-V Hybrid
Country flag

ayau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Country flag
Interesting that the dealer is taking on the risk of trying to sell a salvage car instead of auctioning it or something. I believe they have to legally disclose the salvage title to the potential buyer prior to signing the papers.

GM of that dealer must think that their asking price will yield potential buyers. Personally, buying a salvage titled car isn't worth the hassle/risk unless it's a car that's less than a few thousand dollars. I wonder if Honda would even cover warranty claims since it's technically covered by the standard manufacturer's warranty.

Oddwayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Si coupe & 99 ej6
Country flag
Interesting that the dealer is taking on the risk of trying to sell a salvage car instead of auctioning it or something. I believe they have to legally disclose the salvage title to the potential buyer prior to signing the papers.

GM of that dealer must think that their asking price will yield potential buyers. Personally, buying a salvage titled car isn't worth the hassle/risk unless it's a car that's less than a few thousand dollars. I wonder if Honda would even cover warranty claims since it's technically covered by the standard manufacturer's warranty.
That last bit is a good question. Being that it was fixed twice through insurance already and was totaled out, does that mean the warranty is null?

ayau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Country flag

Ant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Super Clean Type-r For $26777 honda-civic-2017-shhfk8g70hu200121-img3

Looked the vin off the carfax link up on google and this seems to be a photo from when it was up on auction I'm guessing... Damage location matches from when it was declared salvage and one of the photos showed a vin that matched so I'm guessing its the same car.

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
honda-civic-2017-shhfk8g70hu200121-img3.jpg

Looked the vin off the carfax link up on google and this seems to be a photo from when it was up on auction I'm guessing... Damage location matches from when it was declared salvage and one of the photos showed a vin that matched so I'm guessing its the same car.
Aftermarket rear-wheel steering system installed. No warranty.