gear1975

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sedan LX, 2006 Nissan Pathfinder
Country flag
Kind of a weird question, but thought to ask. I usually wear sunglasses when driving in the daytime, but miss the headliner glasses storage in my other vehicle. Do you guys have an elegant solution to glasses storage? I'd like something better than simply putting them in my hardshell glasses case and putting that in the door pocket or centre console.
Sponsored

OP
OP
gear1975

gear1975

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sedan LX, 2006 Nissan Pathfinder
Country flag
Yikes! Sorry for the triple post. Not sure how that happened, or how to delete the others. :(

DoctorC

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring in Sonic Gray
Country flag
Kind of a weird question, but thought to ask. I usually wear sunglasses when driving in the daytime, but miss the headliner glasses storage in my other vehicle. Do you guys have an elegant solution to glasses storage? I'd like something better than simply putting them in my hardshell glasses case and putting that in the door pocket or centre console.
I actually made a thread on this not that long ago so the info should still be relevant as far as what's available to purchase.

https://www.civicx.com/threads/where-do-you-keep-your-sunglasses-in-the-hatchback.44297/

EspadaTiburon

First Name
Harlan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag

BoxsterSteve

still plays with cars...
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Porsche Boxster S, 2018 Civic Touring sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

n2da2nd

It's Senor Bane to ya
First Name
Nam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I thought you might be interested in this list Car Necessities on my Amazon store. I've been using those clip-on for my sunglasses.
https://www.amazon.com/shop/civicso...inf_list_own_civicsocialclub_dp_sLuu6JBoTTnGH

Lifesabeach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sport Hatchback 1.5 T
Country flag
I have a can cozy with double sided tape on the botom placed in the drivers door pocket and put em in there works very well

turbotiger123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport Hatchback
Country flag
Ya there's a legit compartment for them down near the left side of the center console. I keep my aviators there, but it's not big enough for the case so I just kinda wrap them in the soft cloth thing instead.

Oddwayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Si coupe & 99 ej6
Country flag
Yikes! Sorry for the triple post. Not sure how that happened, or how to delete the others. :(
Ask a mod to take those other posts down. And you literally can jump bump your posts to make it higher up with the more recent posts. Just don’t make a new post over the same thing.

jeffery26

First Name
jeffery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Country flag
At Purple glow buying guide you can buy best eye glass case while driving & travel . They provide carefully crafted, sturdy designer sunglasses travel case is made from fine-quality with soft black leather interior and a gold latch plus LED lights that come on automatically when you open the box. You can also put in your car for keeping safe from scratches & damages.

designer sunglasses case

Last edited:

KazzyK810

First Name
Kazzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Nothing elegant, but I keep my sunglasses in a koozie, in the driver door storage area.

Honda Civic 10th gen Sunglasses Storage? B290FB32-4C02-4CC3-A0C9-5F48874D6E42
Sponsored