Sunglasses holder

quigonquinn

First Name
Quinn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CTR, 2019 CBR650R
I did a search and found a couple old threads that with no closure. Wondering if, a few years later, anyone has worked something out.

Looking to swap out the map light console for one with a sunglasses holder. Anyone had success with this?

I've got a Type R. Posted this here cause I think the fitment would be the same with any other fk without a sunroof?
Sponsored

OP
OP
quigonquinn

quigonquinn

First Name
Quinn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CTR, 2019 CBR650R
Hmm. I use my oh sht handle for getting in and out sometimes

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic Type R, 2002 Lexus SC430
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah, would love a good sunglass holder, but I do use that strap to reduce wear on the seat getting in and out. So not a good swap. There is that open space under the center dash which holds several objects, but not very securely. Not saying anything gets tossed around when I drive, not saying it doesn't. Maybe something that would just attach to the car interior without replacing anything?

vtecr

First Name
FK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7 GT-Spec Daily, EP3 Type-R, EP1 Project, EU7 Beater (+ others I care less about...)
Country flag
Maybe look into the 10th gen Accord dome light. It has a glasses compartment and it's largely the same design as the 10th gen Civic. It's a little longer so would require a bit of tinkering of the headlining but it would look factory. It might be tight for space if you have a 10th gen with a glass roof, but that won't be an issue for the Type-R.
Sponsored