Civicbruh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2013 Kawasaki ZX6R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey All,

I am currently running Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06 and liked them quite a bit, but its getting time to replace the tires. Was wondering if anyone uses any summer tires and if they would recommend something they like. I haven't tried any yet and want to test some out, but I don't want to kill the bank either so I was potentially looking at something like the FALKEN AZENIS RT615K+. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Sponsored

Siiick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT500, 20 Bolt EV, 19 Z06
Country flag
I have read good things about the Indy 500 and Pirelli P Zero Nero tires. I have almost 3k miles on my Michelin PS4S tires and have been extremely happy with them. They cost a premium but well worth the admission price.

NixChixFix

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I used to run the Pirelli P Zero Neros on my old Audi and they were great. Not too expensive, and got the job done when I was pushing it through the twisties.

Wet traction was a little meh though, although that's to be expected on a summer tire.

I'm looking for something similar too and have heard great things about the Yokohama Advan Apex V601s.

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Aegean Blue Metallic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Best all around Summer tires IMO by budget from Lowest to Highest:

- Firestone Indy500
- Continental ExtremeContact Sport
- Michelin PS4S

If you were going to track the car, I would say

- Hankook RS4
- Dunlop Direzza Z3
- Bridgestone RE71R

There's others for sure, these are just what I know that either I have tried, or others on this platform are using mostly