adriansayyss

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Civic Type R #34509
Country flag
Was in the marker for some sidemarkers and wanted to show you the switchback sidemarkers I received from suma performance. I have their antiglare mirrors and they great quality, so I thought i'd also give their sidemarkers a chance. I picked the clear lens & white led with orange turn signal.
I used the promo code menda for 5% off!

Final thoughts:

Fits like oem and install was a breeze. All wires / splicers was included as well. Haven't had any fogging or condensation build up inside, even when pressure washing it directly.

Honda Civic 10th gen Suma Performance switchback sidemarkers IMG_2464.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Suma Performance switchback sidemarkers IMG_8420.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Suma Performance switchback sidemarkers IMG_8516.JPG

guac si

First Name
julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Was in the marker for some sidemarkers and wanted to show you the switchback sidemarkers I received from suma performance. I have their antiglare mirrors and they great quality, so I thought i'd also give their sidemarkers a chance. I picked the clear lens & white led with orange turn signal.
I used the promo code menda for 5% off!

Final thoughts:

Fits like oem and install was a breeze. All wires / splicers was included as well. Haven't had any fogging or condensation build up inside, even when pressure washing it directly.

IMG_2464.JPG

IMG_8420.JPG

IMG_8516.JPG
Bro do you have an Instagram?

OP
OP
adriansayyss

adriansayyss

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Civic Type R #34509
Country flag
Nice. Can you post pics of how you ran the wiring?
I no longer have the si, but I have a type r now and I ran the wires the same way. Ill take a picture later today.

verbalj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
They are awesome. I love them.

For the turn signal option, I tried splicing, but chose the wrong wire. There's another thread here that I hijacked in my attempts to figure it out. Turns out, for Tourings, the turn signal wire is in the main harness in the headlamp. Haven't tried wiring it since coming to that conclusion. One day I will.

OP
OP
adriansayyss

adriansayyss

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Civic Type R #34509
Country flag
They are awesome. I love them.

For the turn signal option, I tried splicing, but chose the wrong wire. There's another thread here that I hijacked in my attempts to figure it out. Turns out, for Tourings, the turn signal wire is in the main harness in the headlamp. Haven't tried wiring it since coming to that conclusion. One day I will.
Not sure if the wiring is the same as the type r but I wired the sidemarkers to the green wire on the right side and blue wire on the left.

verbalj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think it is? Who the hell knows. The only way to be entirely sure is using a circuit tester or voltmeter. Still, if you have a pic of it, I'll take it. If nothing else, I can see how you spliced it and tucked everything back in :)

One day I will do this. Maybe right before I'm ordered to return back to the office.

Thanks!

OP
OP
adriansayyss

adriansayyss

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Civic Type R #34509
Country flag
I think it is? Who the hell knows. The only way to be entirely sure is using a circuit tester or voltmeter. Still, if you have a pic of it, I'll take it. If nothing else, I can see how you spliced it and tucked everything back in :)

One day I will do this. Maybe right before I'm ordered to return back to the office.

Thanks!
I tested mine and that's what wires were the turn signal. I presume it would be the same since we basically have the same headlights.