Zanraza03

First Name
Zan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback lx
Country flag
I bought the clear Drl side markers from suma for my 17 lx. i didn't have stock LEDs, so I ended up getting aftermarket ones a while back. I put these on today, but i couldn't get the turn signals to work. The videos i watched on youtube always skip the part of finding the wire harness or skip the splicing part. Idk if i found the right harness, but i found the turn signal one and stripped my red wire and stripped some of the black wire to give it a more secure connection, but it didn't work, only the LEDS did. So can someone show me which wire i have to splice to, like which harness. I also noticed the Suma LEDS are wayyyy brighter than they were shown, so it doesn't match the flow of my led headlights or my drls. Is their a way to dim them, or does anyone recommend a better side marker company to buy from?

I didnt take a pic of the suma side markers, but I can tmr morning, this is how my leds looks rn

I also read most of the other thread but they either had type r's or touring models with stock LEDS, so i wanted to make sure bc i have aftermarket on a lx.
Honda Civic 10th gen Suma Performance Clear DRL side marker wiring issue Image-1
Sponsored

Last edited: