Suma Headlight Review

Cnelms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic ex hatch, 2015 F150 XLT
Country flag
I received my Suma headlights and tail lights yesterday. The packaging was great and all of the lights came in perfect condition.

I decided to throw the headlights in so we tore off the bumper and got to work. First thing I noticed is all the lights go through one plug and it looks like you can't change the bulbs if they go out without taking it apart (Suma may be able to correct me here).

The install went great and everything lined up as it should. The startup sequence is pretty cool and for sure an attention grabber. The light output is honestly great. The cut-off is straight and really clean. the adjustment is working (Have had that issue before) my issue with adjusting them has nothing to do with Suma but it is impossible to find 20-25 foot of flat ground in East TN lol.

I suggest anyone that takes off their front bumper go ahead and change your horn to the accord horn. It's cheap and easy and sounds so much better.

Overall I am very satisfied with this purchase. I will update once I install the tail lights.

Honda Civic 10th gen Suma Headlight Review 1

Honda Civic 10th gen Suma Headlight Review 2

Honda Civic 10th gen Suma Headlight Review 3

Last edited:

Atlas465

First Name
Atlas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Mine just came in as well and I installed them yesterday. I might be dumb but how did you aim or adjust your headlights?

OP
OP
Cnelms

Cnelms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
There's a little silver thing on the back of the light. You will need to turn this clockwise to go down counter to go up.

I attached a picture I took yesterday to help someone but its not a great angle. I can get a better one if you need

Honda Civic 10th gen Suma Headlight Review 20210702_200309

Atlas465

First Name
Atlas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Suma Headlight Review SumaHeadlightBack1

This is what the back of mine looks like. Any idea what that plug is for?

OP
OP
Cnelms

Cnelms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I assume that plug is for the red eyes if you got them but I didn't. You can stick a socket on that plastic piece to the right to adjust the height. You can also use a Phillips screwdriver and turn the teeth of it from the angle of my picture

Atlas465

First Name
Atlas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I assume that plug is for the red eyes if you got them but I didn't. You can stick a socket on that plastic piece to the right to adjust the height. You can also use a Phillips screwdriver and turn the teeth of it from the angle of my picture
Awesome,thank you. Sorry if my question was dumb!
Sponsored