1.5T Suitable exhausts for base 1.5T CVT?

TurboNoises

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic VTi-L - 1.5L Turbo
Country flag
Hey guys,
Longtime lurker's first post. So, I've got a base 1.5L turbo Civic hatchback.
I was just wondering what my options were for exhausts? It doesn't have a central exhaust cutout. Here is what the rear end looks like (not my car).

Honda Civic 10th gen Suitable exhausts for base 1.5T CVT? 156603-dafd371ea4763d8a25d3d0613f611dd5

I'm not too keen on cutting into the bumper and I'm okay with it being hidden as long as it sounds good.

P.S. Not sure if the CVT would make this difficult, but I didn't have a choice in the matter as Honda doesn't sell a manual version of the 1.5L engine in Australia.

Attachments

RonSwanson's

First Name
Mikey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I tried a bullet small glass pack and it was super deep with crazy interior drone. Right now I have the mufflers deleted and the factory resonator replaced with a 22" by 2" inlet thrush brand glass pack. Its deep and has some drone inside but its bearable. Sounds cool when in manual mode on the cvt. You can slightly hear the back fire when in the first three "gears" up to 30mph
And then let off the gas.

I'm thinkikf of having a shop weld in a small cut out flange I found on Amazon
Cut into the factory Y pipe and then I'll put the mufflers back on and have a straight pipe sounsound when I want. I'll remove the thrush too.

I say start with muffler and res delete and then try adding differnt mufflers until u got the sound u like. Round cyclinder mufflers should fit. Just dont go too wide