HyperJase

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ext
Country flag
Could I get some recommendations please? I’m do for replacements and thought I’d upgrade the looks a little. Is the a set that’s good quality but not race quality? I do 90% Jersey Parkway driving... That being said Jersey drivers are, well, I slam on my brakes more then I’d like so I need them to work as good or better then stock.
I looked at some on Amazon, Carrid AutoZone etc etc and they all kinda seem to go - reviews- 90% they are awesome! 10% they suck came warped , warped in 5k etc. so I’m going to defer to the community. Thanks for suggestions!
Sponsored

zspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback FK7
Country flag
I’m using Powerstop Z26 for the front and Z23 for the rear. They’re mated with Powerstop Geomet Evolution discs. Brake bite is better than OEM and has less dust.

I got them from Rock Auto.

OP
OP
HyperJase

HyperJase

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ext
Country flag
I’m using Powerstop Z26 for the front and Z23 for the rear. They’re mated with Powerstop Geomet Evolution discs. Brake bite is better than OEM and has less dust.

I got them from Rock Auto.
I looked at those. It’s one that had a couple of terrible reviews, mostly good then a horrible one. Spooked me. Seem affordable, thank you.
Sponsored