Suggestions fog light replacment

Alokin105

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si/ 2001 Honda Civic Lx
Just wondering what brand of fog lights to get to make them yellow I have the stock fog lights but I recently saw another Si that had yellow fog lights? any idea of the brand or tint to make them yellow?
Sponsored

SecretAgentDannyBeans

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lunar Silver Civic SI Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
OP
OP
Alokin105

Alokin105

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Purchased 7/28, came in 8/23. It was a long wait, hopefully it was worth it.

There's also a morimoto LED replacement fog lamp that should be good. I had them on my Tacoma and they were good but I wanted to keep the clear lense look and still have yellow fogs so I went this route.

https://www.theretrofitsource.com/all-products/honda-round-morimoto-xb-led.html?carDisplay=2016+Honda+Civic+Sedan+(Non+LED+Equipped)&preselect=&preselect_restrict=1
Also one more question i just looked under the hood to see how to replace the fog lamps they are buried at the bottom, how are you supposed to replace them do you have to take the entire front bumper off to replace them?

SecretAgentDannyBeans

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lunar Silver Civic SI Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Also one more question i just looked under the hood to see how to replace the fog lamps they are buried at the bottom, how are you supposed to replace them do you have to take the entire front bumper off to replace them?
Just finished installing, took maybe 30-45 min. I used this video's method and didn't need to remove the whole bumper.

I did screw up and the leds are going side to side instead of up and down. The instructions are completely in Japanese but there's a picture that clearly tells you this if I had bothered looking lol.

I'll fix it tonight or tomorrow night, it's about 100deg here in FL.

Honda Civic 10th gen Suggestions fog light replacment IMG_1396.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Suggestions fog light replacment IMG_1397.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Suggestions fog light replacment IMG_1398.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
Alokin105

Alokin105

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just finished installing, took maybe 30-45 min. I used this video's method and didn't need to remove the whole bumper.

I did screw up and the leds are going side to side instead of up and down. The instructions are completely in Japanese but there's a picture that clearly tells you this if I had bothered looking lol.

I'll fix it tonight or tomorrow night, it's about 100deg here in FL.

IMG_1396.JPG

IMG_1397.JPG

IMG_1398.JPG
That looks so cool! but its just the bulb right? and thats hot, and dont forget the humidity Lol XD

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You can also get the Morimoto's with yellow laminx if you are really looking for yellow. I'm guessing it peels off easily if you ever just wanted to go back to clear.
Sponsored