Submit Your Questions For Today's Civic Si Reveal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidJBrooks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Accord Sedan 6-6, 2008 Honda Pilot
Country flag
A lot of folks viewing this thread are affiliated with the aftermarket industry. And some of us have raised efficiency/reliability questions on a highly strung 1.5T. A very valid question IMHO.
Should have been more clear - it is irrelevant to me. I'm fine if somebody else asks the question, though. ;)
Sponsored

limitedslip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Si coupe, 13 Si coupe, 10 Si Coupe
Will it have the anti-torque-steer suspension ... like TR ?
Will it offer 8-speed DCT ?

thaseint

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 VW GTI SE
Country flag
A lot of folks viewing this thread are affiliated with the aftermarket industry. And some of us have raised efficiency/reliability questions on a highly strung 1.5T. A very valid question IMHO.
To piggy back on this question.

Honda has increased performance output on their entire lineup thanks to turbocharging and has introduced the Sport hatchback variant, the CTR and now the Si.

Does Honda have any plans to expand it's HFP lineup to include more performance oriented items? Wheels and lips are okay but it would be kind of cool to see Honda put out some more performance oriented accessories (ie: exhaust system, suspension, brakes, sway bars, etc.).

The last time we saw anything like that was back in 2006-2008 if I recall? I mean even the Honda Fit had a HFP sport exhaust at one point.

nathanzachary

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si, 2004 Integra Type-R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Regardless of displacement will it be a Turbo Vtec or just Turbo? I'd like to see the Turbo Vtec.
This is a great point. I was pretty much set on the EX-T after driving it, but boy, a VTEC version would be pretty awesome!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Hatch LX MT
Vehicle Showcase
The type of seats and steering wheel. With the previous model I found too simple and cheap, for driving experience those interior stuff are very important for me. I don't mind a smaller engine with just enough torque and horse, because I am not just driving on a racing track but use daily. Those two component will be the selling point for me, or I will go for Canadian hatch LX 6mt.

the1dynasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R (FK8), 2007 Civic Si (FG2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Eddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R 2014 Pilot 08 Mugen Si
Country flag
If I got it right, he's reffering to the new Si being a 1.5 therefore the R becoming a much more serious theft target.
I'm sure there's a joke there, I just don't get it.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.