Subiepanda's Rallye Red Civic Hatchback Sport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic, 2018 Elantra Sport
Country flag
Yo, that looks crazy!!! I've been reading with other units that the back-up camera loses some functionality, how does this one fair?
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic, 2018 Elantra Sport
Country flag
What loss of functionality are you speaking of?
I read in the radio replacement thread that the backup camera either doesn't switch over, or it's stuck on one of the theee possible settings. I want to know if you still have functions of the cameras? Also, how does the nav work? Is it through you phone? You can ignore that last question if you address it in your video as I haven't watched it yet.

OP
OP

Subiepanda

First Name
Duy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport, 2005 Subaru STI
Country flag
I read in the radio replacement thread that the backup camera either doesn't switch over, or it's stuck on one of the theee possible settings. I want to know if you still have functions of the cameras? Also, how does the nav work? Is it through you phone? You can ignore that last question if you address it in your video as I haven't watched it yet.
The Nav it came with works pretty good. I was surprised it started to list pin drops of preset locations like the nearest gas station before I even type anything in. Backup camera works as expected like factory with all the grids and everything including the different angles.

OP
OP

Subiepanda

First Name
Duy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Here's my walk through of the Phoenix Android Radio Headunit. This is a guide to set the headunit to work properly with the 2017 Honda Civic.

OP
OP

Subiepanda

First Name
Duy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Sorry guys that I haven't done an update on the car for a while. School took priority and I needed to get things out of the way and now that is over with I have a little more time on my hands. Was recently involved in an accident with the car a few weeks ago as the other driver in a cadillac escalade decided to back into my car. The car is currently at a honda dealership getting repairs done but I'm slowly gathering parts for the car and will resume with install videos very soon.
Sponsored