Tobiman

First Name
Oluwatobi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Sport Hatch
Country flag
Is anyone familiar with the RV6 rear sway bar? They claim that the HPD race car uses their sway bar.
Sponsored

redfred

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Is anyone familiar with the RV6 rear sway bar? They claim that the HPD race car uses their sway bar.
I've had this bar on my Si since about June of this year and have done about 10 autocross events and over 5,000 street miles. I use the Accord metal end-links and am on the stiffest setting.

So far so good, I really like the improved turn-in response and transition response. No noise or clunking on the street either. Comparable to the Karcepts bar, not quite as stiff nor as easily adjusted with my set-up. For me it works and I am very happy with this bar.

Installing the RV6 bar may require you to drop one of the lower control arms, or at least that was my experience. It's well made.

Hope this helps.

Tobiman

First Name
Oluwatobi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Sport Hatch
Country flag
I've had this bar on my Si since about June of this year and have done about 10 autocross events and over 5,000 street miles. I use the Accord metal end-links and am on the stiffest setting.

So far so good, I really like the improved turn-in response and transition response. No noise or clunking on the street either. Comparable to the Karcepts bar, not quite as stiff nor as easily adjusted with my set-up. For me it works and I am very happy with this bar.

Installing the RV6 bar may require you to drop one of the lower control arms, or at least that was my experience. It's well made.

Hope this helps.
Cheers for the quick response. I plan to get the RV6 lower control arms as well, but they are costly. My justification is that I will be getting camber arms at some point, and I bent my left lower rear control arm when I ground the bottom of my car on what seemed like a 10inch pavement demarcation on the FDR drive.
Sponsored

Last edited: