Stripes?

Thawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Type R
Country flag
Curious if anyone has done any racing/rally/driver stripes on their Rs? Would be interested to see pics of what people have done if anything
Sponsored

Skrub88

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic type r, ram 1500 ecodiesel, Kawasaki ninja 1000
Country flag
I'm curious too. My wife has been wanting to do pen stripes but not sure how that would look either.

slowride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PMM Type-R
Country flag

EPICbg

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R (RR), 2013 Chevy Volt
Country flag
Chiming in on this. Also been thinking about some stripes, but probably an offset passenger single stripe with a pinstripe. Trying to find some examples online, looks like the link above is the only thing so far? Also curious what people think about this on the Rallye Red body. I really enjoy the color as itself, but it seems to limit the color of appearance based mods and mods in general as usually people are adding the red pinstripe or such. Just not sure if stripes or anything would add to the appearance or take away from.

General idea of stripe
Honda Civic 10th gen Stripes? ing-rallye-euro-hood-trunk-factory-oem-style-mopar-rt-3M-2013-2014-2015-2016-ams-erally-08_large

lukakojima

First Name
Luka
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Type R 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not really a stripe but I did this to my hood and side of the door. Gave it a bit of a different look.

EPICbg

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R (RR), 2013 Chevy Volt
Country flag
Not really a stripe but I did this to my hood and side of the door. Gave it a bit of a different look.

:thumbsup: The sides look great, and I’m a fan of the small highlight stripes on the edge line of the hood. Looks sick!

OP
OP
Thawk

Thawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Type R
Country flag
Chiming in on this. Also been thinking about some stripes, but probably an offset passenger single stripe with a pinstripe. Trying to find some examples online, looks like the link above is the only thing so far? Also curious what people think about this on the Rallye Red body. I really enjoy the color as itself, but it seems to limit the color of appearance based mods and mods in general as usually people are adding the red pinstripe or such. Just not sure if stripes or anything would add to the appearance or take away from.

General idea of stripe
ing-rallye-euro-hood-trunk-factory-oem-style-mopar-rt-3M-2013-2014-2015-2016-ams-erally-08_large.jpg
Yeah I have been thinking about a single drivers stripe myself...
Sponsored