JakDog

First Name
Jacky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback RS 2019
Country flag
Hey, might be a dumb question but will this 2017-2018 Honda civic hatchback rear diffuser fit on a 2019 model hatchback? From what i've seen most aero brands sell for 2016-2021 models due to similar body shape. Is there any reason why this wouldn't fit? Wanting to cop this from street aero while they have their 25% off sale but just want to make sure it'll fit.
Honda Civic 10th gen Street Aero Diffuser 1656920801590
Sponsored

OP
OP

JakDog

First Name
Jacky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Been waiting for a reply on their email but their sale ends 4th July midnight. From what I can find from their website there's no contact number either. As i'm in Australia i'm going to be using a freight forwarding service for the order with upwards of $200USD shipping. Not too keen on ordering and returning if it doesn't fit

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
It will definitely fit. There are no differences. The oem “diffuser” is different 2019+ but it doesn’t affect the area under the car which is where this would attach to. It’s not attaching to the oem rear lip/diffuser.

OP
OP

JakDog

First Name
Jacky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
It will definitely fit. There are no differences. The oem “diffuser” is different 2019+ but it doesn’t affect the area under the car which is where this would attach to. It’s not attaching to the oem rear lip/diffuser.
I just received a reply back from someone with the same diffuser on a 2019 Sport and was told that it doesn't fit as is. They were still able to get it installed by cutting down some pieces of the diffuser though. Hopefully what you said stands true in this case but if it doesn't, I can just make any adjustments required! Thanks
Sponsored