Stolen parts

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic HB ST, '18 Civic HB EX, '04 Ford Ranger
Country flag
It’s funny because on one side the two screws was hanging like if they didn’t have time to put it on
The top screw fits in a slot, the bottom I *think* is a hole, but isn't difficult to rip.
Sponsored

FreshFK7

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback
Country flag
If it got ripped off while driving you would definitely hear it and feel it. You would know right when it happened. Just odd that someone would go through the trouble to steal that, but these days you never know what people are capable of!?

OP
OP
Jes_si562

Jes_si562

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si. 1990 Honda civic w d16z6 swap (sold) 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback sport(wifes)
Country flag
If it got ripped off while driving you would definitely hear it and feel it. You would know right when it happened. Just odd that someone would go through the trouble to steal that, but these days you never know what people are capable of!?
That’s what I’m saying. My lady wouldn’t lie about it because at the end of the day it’s her car

OP
OP
Jes_si562

Jes_si562

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si. 1990 Honda civic w d16z6 swap (sold) 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback sport(wifes)
Country flag
With that amount of curb hitting, I highly doubt anyone stealing that, that 100% they way she's driving causes that thing to fall off period. And someone's clearly LYING, better run and find another, the warnings are already in
You never know man I don’t live in the best area. There’s a lot of tweakers in Long Beach and theifs

Hasdrubal

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si sedan, 2015 Fit, 2009 Ridgeline
Country flag
Wife used to drive a Jetta wagon, and one day I had to do some kind of work on it and I asked her if she knew anything about her wheel well cover being gone. She said she heard some kind of sound a few weeks before, but didn't think it was important. Looks like it got loose and the tire grabbed it, and she barely noticed.

Feddy_Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Country flag
With that amount of curb hitting, I highly doubt anyone stealing that, that 100% they way she's driving causes that thing to fall off period. And someone's clearly LYING, better run and find another, the warnings are already in
I don’t know if you ever removed these items, but they are well secured with lots of clips, screws, and pins. The front lip is secured through the front lower grille and the wheel cover is secured to the front bumper cover and belly covers. If she ripped off driving there would be an epic shitload of front bumper cover damage.

There’s not even any dangling plastic here. The front bumper looks perfectly secure. Someone definitely stole this and they knew exactly what they were doing to know where all the clips and screws were.

And it’s low key fucked to tell someone they should dump their gf because you incorrectly deduced the cause. Maybe leave the detective work to CSI, man.

OP
OP
Jes_si562

Jes_si562

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I don’t know if you ever removed these items, but they are well secured with lots of clips, screws, and pins. The front lip is secured through the front lower grille and the wheel cover is secured to the front bumper cover and belly covers. If she ripped off driving there would be an epic shitload of front bumper cover damage.

There’s not even any dangling plastic here. The front bumper looks perfectly secure. Someone definitely stole this and they knew exactly what they were doing to know where all the clips and screws were.

And it’s low key fucked to tell someone they should dump their gf because you incorrectly deduced the cause. Maybe leave the detective work to CSI, man.
I removed my bumper tons of times bro you get me, i live in the hood I’m not surprised it got stolen. I don’t listen to the d!ck members lol just wanted to see if anyone has had there’s stolen. Hopefully my SI don’t get messed with I’ll go crazy lol buying a dash cam today for both our cars
Sponsored