First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Dude for real that looks freaking good! Those cf fenders look great! How was the fitment? And can you get your boy a pair lol
Haha thanks I bought them off a guy that was parting out but he got them as a custom order from 1nice_subie on ig.
Fitment is perfect the only issue is that the side marker holder thing idk what it’s called is broken lol but a simple zip tie fixed it ?
Sponsored

Memogiyi

First Name
Guillermo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Haha thanks I bought them off a guy that was parting out but he got them as a custom order from 1nice_subie on ig.
Fitment is perfect the only issue is that the side marker holder thing idk what it’s called is broken lol but a simple zip tie fixed it ?
Dude that’s good luck right there. It really ties your car together ?

OP
OP
Kotaas

Kotaas

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Here’s a little sneak peak of how the tail lights look like ??
Honda Civic 10th gen @StockSi_ 2019 Lunar FBO PPG Civic Si Build 48389F64-AB4B-4BA2-B7D4-55EC53FD6151

websitesdown

First Name
Bee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI , 2023 Civic Sport
Country flag
Hey all, hope all is good. it’s been a while since I posted on this but I’m back. Just a quick little update on what I’ve gotten my hands on and issues. I finally put on my wheels (avids 255/35/18/) and my bc coils I recently picked up some custom carbon fenders, type r retro fit headlight, custom side extensions & itzkevsters taillights. I think I’m pretty much done with cosmetics besides the roof wrap and carbon trunk if I can get my hands on the one that has the si spoiler not the duckbill. ISSUES: would be my knock sensor is still dropping 1 or 2 when I let off the throttle slowly and when I cruise to a stop from neutral I drops down to a max of 10. It fluctuates between .35 and .49. Still haven’t figured it out but I’m going to get my synchros swapped out so I’ll just have the shop look at it.

I also posted a YouTube video pretty much giving an overview of what I had on the car when I recorded that video like a month ago lol (I’ve been procrastinating sorry haha). Here’s the link if anybody is interested: I’ll be posting more in the future most likely me taking apart the car to install the new parts

I put in 2 ppg clips in there if anyone is curious on how the ppg tranny sounds.

Here’s what the car currently Looks like now. Keep in mind I haven’t taken any good pictures and will not until I put on my new parts so ignore the dust it’s been collecting lol

Thanks for reading.
D6353279-23CA-44BF-97D0-AA27A4A6BA76.jpeg
I like your setup so far first of all!

I have a few questions in regards to your PPG gears. I blew my fourth and will be getting the PPG set installed next Monday. I have a custom tune from drob.

Will the new gears affect my tune?

Is your Speedometer that far off?

Does your Speedometer read correctly in fifth and sixth gear?

Thank you

OP
OP
Kotaas

Kotaas

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I like your setup so far first of all!

I have a few questions in regards to your PPG gears. I blew my fourth and will be getting the PPG set installed next Monday. I have a custom tune from drob.

Will the new gears affect my tune?

Is your Speedometer that far off?

Does your Speedometer read correctly in fifth and sixth gear?

Thank you
Will the new gears affect my tune? No but it’ll accelerate a tiny bit faster

Is your Speedometer that far off? Yep

Does your Speedometer read correctly in fifth and sixth gear? Nope it only reads correctly up to 10mph eman is making a speedo kit. There’s another thread that went over all the details

websitesdown

First Name
Bee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI , 2023 Civic Sport
Country flag
Will the new gears affect my tune? No but it’ll accelerate a tiny bit faster

Is your Speedometer that far off? Yep

Does your Speedometer read correctly in fifth and sixth gear? Nope it only reads correctly up to 10mph eman is making a speedo kit. There’s another thread that went over all the details

I just tried finding it again and just can't find the post for the life of me. I read one where hondata has an adjustment for it. Why doesn't Ktuner.....

OP
OP
Kotaas

Kotaas

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just tried finding it again and just can't find the post for the life of me. I read one where hondata has an adjustment for it. Why doesn't Ktuner.....
I’m not too sure what that option does but I did ask the guys that have ppg and also have hondata if I would have to re tune & they said that It’s not necessary

OP
OP
Kotaas

Kotaas

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The taillights I got from si kevster are installed & I also installed a type r mid brace just to see if I feel a difference. I honestly feel the difference over little bumps I don’t feel it as harsh since I’m on coils with hard dampening. Still debating if I should pick up that rv6 turbo since it discounted for the people on the pre order list most likely will pass.

Honda Civic 10th gen @StockSi_ 2019 Lunar FBO PPG Civic Si Build 20211611-A2B9-40D6-8C70-E887E4637B08

Honda Civic 10th gen @StockSi_ 2019 Lunar FBO PPG Civic Si Build 00578FF4-D030-498B-9936-67E817086BD3

OP
OP
Kotaas

Kotaas

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Wassup y’all part idk of trying to upgrade something but ending up breaking something else:

Here’s a little sneak peak on what I’m working on / trying to do. It’s either ganna work great or be a total failure. Either way I’m doing it cause I got the parts so cheap it doesn’t hurt to try.
I recently bought rv6’s drop in turbo which I’m waiting for Hopefully I have have it in a week or two.
I also picked up somebody’s prl big turbo hoses that he was selling.

Honda Civic 10th gen @StockSi_ 2019 Lunar FBO PPG Civic Si Build 0C6B8F0E-9CBD-4A67-A097-5F4339450DE6

(yeah I know the parts aren’t on right right now I was in a rush :|)
So my main concern is the fitting of the inlet going straight into the rv6 turbo. It’s hard to tell how the fitment is going to be only based off pictures of the turbo. Obviously the rv6 turbo isn’t as big at the 2860 so I pieced together a 27won coupling I had laying around that fits somewhat snug to the prl inlet pipe. Which has a smaller end on the other side just in case I need it.
Honda Civic 10th gen @StockSi_ 2019 Lunar FBO PPG Civic Si Build B128CC01-4B4B-4C1E-AD9A-00E86266A66E

(This isn’t ganna be the finished product just an idea of how I’m thinking of doing it.) So that being said if the prl hoses don’t fit I’m probably ganna have to rig something up to make it fit. Pretty much making a poor mans inlet pipe lol. With the new hoses I’ll also need a new bov since prl provides a turbosmart recirculating valve Im probably ganna go with the same setup. I’ll also have to find a bracket to hold the silver pipe in place but that’s the least of my worries. I’m not sure if anyone has done this before but hopefully everything goes as planned and I have it ready to go by the end of June. That includes e tuning and all that jazz. Yes I know I can just buy a 27won inlet and call it a day but where the fun in that ?:spaz:
I’ll follow up with my progress when I actually receive the turbo.

Pray for my rods :nixon:

OP
OP
Kotaas

Kotaas

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Haven’t updated this in a while but here’s a little update. Not much has happened but,

I bought and received my RV6 Turbo a couple of weeks ago. Won’t be installing for another month I have to pay my dues and fix my synchros before I can have some more fun. Looking forward to see what the turbo has to offer. It’s no 2867 but with the fuel cut we get with stock injectors i don’t mind keeping it. Still debating if I wanna go all out and sell this for the 2867 just to be ready for a decently priced aftermarket fuel system upgrade.
Honda Civic 10th gen @StockSi_ 2019 Lunar FBO PPG Civic Si Build 5426A412-38AD-4B42-BFCB-CE54FB2E4FC5

I also picked up a Whiteline 22mm rear sway bar with accord end links that I got for a decent price. Will hopefully have this installed by tomorrow.
Honda Civic 10th gen @StockSi_ 2019 Lunar FBO PPG Civic Si Build 6FF25544-C2F4-4E3D-B400-ED970615C64E

Last but not least,

I’m taking out the beauty to her first track day! Buuuuut It’s not until July 25th. I don’t mind it gives me enough time to prep everything and get my synchros fixed.
Honda Civic 10th gen @StockSi_ 2019 Lunar FBO PPG Civic Si Build 9ED025F9-3ED1-4CF2-977E-EF0992D9D577

Last edited:

OP
OP
Kotaas

Kotaas

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Wassup y’all part idk of trying to upgrade something but ending up breaking something else:

Here’s a little sneak peak on what I’m working on / trying to do. It’s either ganna work great or be a total failure. Either way I’m doing it cause I got the parts so cheap it doesn’t hurt to try.
I recently bought rv6’s drop in turbo which I’m waiting for Hopefully I have have it in a week or two.
I also picked up somebody’s prl big turbo hoses that he was selling.

0C6B8F0E-9CBD-4A67-A097-5F4339450DE6.jpeg

(yeah I know the parts aren’t on right right now I was in a rush :|)
So my main concern is the fitting of the inlet going straight into the rv6 turbo. It’s hard to tell how the fitment is going to be only based off pictures of the turbo. Obviously the rv6 turbo isn’t as big at the 2860 so I pieced together a 27won coupling I had laying around that fits somewhat snug to the prl inlet pipe. Which has a smaller end on the other side just in case I need it.
B128CC01-4B4B-4C1E-AD9A-00E86266A66E.jpeg

(This isn’t ganna be the finished product just an idea of how I’m thinking of doing it.) So that being said if the prl hoses don’t fit I’m probably ganna have to rig something up to make it fit. Pretty much making a poor mans inlet pipe lol. With the new hoses I’ll also need a new bov since prl provides a turbosmart recirculating valve Im probably ganna go with the same setup. I’ll also have to find a bracket to hold the silver pipe in place but that’s the least of my worries. I’m not sure if anyone has done this before but hopefully everything goes as planned and I have it ready to go by the end of June. That includes e tuning and all that jazz. Yes I know I can just buy a 27won inlet and call it a day but where the fun in that ?:spaz:
I’ll follow up with my progress when I actually receive the turbo.

Pray for my rods :nixon:
This didn’t work lmfao
I didn’t know but the 2860 was designed for the inlet Hose just to Hook up to the turbo itself then clamp it on easy peazy. The oem/ aftermarket drop in turbos need to be bolted on. I can try making something so the 2860 inlet fits the drop in turbo but clearance did ganna be my main issue. And time. And money. I think if I were to somehow make something work it would still bottle neck with that adapter. 27won inlet here I come Haha

OP
OP
Kotaas

Kotaas

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Maaaan this sway bar is crazy I didn’t know it was ganna make this much of a difference. Makes me wonder how the 26mm would feel ?. Question for whoever actually reads my stuff. Since I have a discount for Whiteline (partial sponsorship) that I got after I bought my sway bar used. What would be better for my upcoming track day anti lift kit or the 26mm rsb? Also thanks for reading fam love u haha

Here’s the link to the video I made about the sway bar if anybody is interested or just bored:

Thanks yall

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kotaas

Kotaas

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Haven’t updated this in a while but here’s a little update. Not much has happened but,

I bought and received my RV6 Turbo a couple of weeks ago. Won’t be installing for another month I have to pay my dues and fix my synchros before I can have some more fun. Looking forward to see what the turbo has to offer. It’s no 2867 but with the fuel cut we get with stock injectors i don’t mind keeping it. Still debating if I wanna go all out and sell this for the 2867 just to be ready for a decently priced aftermarket fuel system upgrade.
5426A412-38AD-4B42-BFCB-CE54FB2E4FC5.jpeg

I also picked up a Whiteline 22mm rear sway bar with accord end links that I got for a decent price. Will hopefully have this installed by tomorrow.
6FF25544-C2F4-4E3D-B400-ED970615C64E.jpeg

Last but not least,

I’m taking out the beauty to her first track day! Buuuuut It’s not until July 25th. I don’t mind it gives me enough time to prep everything and get my synchros fixed.
9ED025F9-3ED1-4CF2-977E-EF0992D9D577.png
Welp the event literally just got canceled ? looks like that return is ganna be Whiteline part money

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Welp the event literally just got canceled ? looks like that return is ganna be Whiteline part money
Sounds like you're gonna be getting the anti lift plus ball joint then ya?

OP
OP
Kotaas

Kotaas

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sounds like you're gonna be getting the anti lift plus ball joint then ya?
They said it’s not canceled no more there’s a new host ? oh well I’ll probably just ask for my refund and buy the anti lift maybe even pick up their rmm insert. What rmm are you running if any?
Sponsored