Stock Si wheels customized.. What do you guys think?

dstix747

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey everyone,

First off, just want to make it clear I am not a pro and don't edit photos lol.
Wanted to some feedback on what you think about the stock wheels painted black with red trim.
LMK

upload_2019-4-9_16-5-58.png
I've been considering the red H badges since they're the only chrome left on my car, but I have a bit more red... It doesn't look bad since you've already got red pinstriping. You may want to carry the pinstriping around the rest of the car though.

That being said, forget about what we think. Make it yours however that makes you happy!

yansag1982

First Name
Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It would look better with proper honda bages in the center like type r wheels or a custom badge all togheter instead of the painted red ones and also black lug nuts...I dont like the red ones it looks cheap (its just a render and not a real car so i can be critical all i want? I think hehe ?)

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK7 6MT, 2018 FK7 CVT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I was the opposite. I liked the Si wheels so much, I sanded/polished my dark sport hatchback wheels to make them look Si-ish. But my car is silver so they complement it well. But honestly, Si wheels are probably the best looking OEM wheels I've ever seen, except for maybe 718 GT4 wheels. ?

Sponsored