First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I was just curious if anyone had a dyno/edyno or remembers a thread that has one of a near stock (stock turbo, all emissions equipment intact, intakes ok) Si with a custom tune/etune? I'm mainly interested in the shape of the curve from 4000 RPM to redline.

I have and really like my TSP stage 1... but was wondering how much might be left to gain at the top end with a etune (I know I'm probably down to looking at shape more than numbers as they'd be close to the point the differences in dynos/environment might put one over the other). I remember Vit did the '17 right after getting it but I think that's the only one I've ever seen.

Just curious. Since I'll be seeing a handful of other Civics at the Wake the Dragon thing... I'm sure that we'll get bit by the bug again. I'm hoping to hear some folks exhaust in person and maybe try something new... even if it's just a resonator delete. I think Flexfuel and TSP Stage 2 makes the most sense at this point as an incremental power gain, but was wondering what might be left in it on running E10 93 octane... as K.control doesn't budge above .49 as it is regardless of ambient temps or how I drive from what little I've observed since flashing.
Sponsored

idragmazda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
Country flag
Have you talked to @D-RobIMW about his remote tuning services? Check out his instagram (@drobimw) for lots of dyno plots on lots of 10th gens. His cars are putting out some crazy numbers. What he did with my car has been fantastic and very reliable.

OP
OP
charleswrivers

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Have you talked to @D-RobIMW about his remote tuning services? Check out his instagram (@drobimw) for lots of dyno plots on lots of 10th gens. His cars are putting out some crazy numbers. What he did with my car has been fantastic and very reliable.
No, but he'd undoubtedly be who I'd go with. I live too far away to go to his shop and there's no shop with a dyno conveniently close so it'd pretty much be etune or nothing. I figure an ethanol sensor is the next logical step and run TSP stage 2... with some etunes I've seen really filling out the power up top and filling in the power drop that exists at higher RPMs. I was really just curious if the pump-gas-juice was worth the squeeze, tuning-wise on a mostly stock car that already has a TSP Stage 1.

D-RobIMW

www.imwtuned.com
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2001 Integra Type R, 2019 RDX A-Spec
Country flag
I was just curious if anyone had a dyno/edyno or remembers a thread that has one of a near stock (stock turbo, all emissions equipment intact, intakes ok) Si with a custom tune/etune? I'm mainly interested in the shape of the curve from 4000 RPM to redline.

I have and really like my TSP stage 1... but was wondering how much might be left to gain at the top end with a etune (I know I'm probably down to looking at shape more than numbers as they'd be close to the point the differences in dynos/environment might put one over the other). I remember Vit did the '17 right after getting it but I think that's the only one I've ever seen.

Just curious. Since I'll be seeing a handful of other Civics at the Wake the Dragon thing... I'm sure that we'll get bit by the bug again. I'm hoping to hear some folks exhaust in person and maybe try something new... even if it's just a resonator delete. I think Flexfuel and TSP Stage 2 makes the most sense at this point as an incremental power gain, but was wondering what might be left in it on running E10 93 octane... as K.control doesn't budge above .49 as it is regardless of ambient temps or how I drive from what little I've observed since flashing.
The TSP1 was literally developed on an entirely stock car with a clutch. :)
Sponsored