Tev42

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
Just have to hold on tight. If you believe in the company, you will trust that it will flatten near true valuation eventually!
Or just adopt a dollar cost averaging approach with VOO and go drive your car with all the time you save
Sponsored

OP
OP
suhhh

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That's actually my trouble with say Airbnb or Door dash.... They can't really turn a profit. I think they'll be around for the long haul I just don't know how it can be worth it to investors if the company is hemorrhaging money.
Yeah I'm thinking that too. I mean just look at Tesla, booming but very overvalued imo and staying financed with just pure equity. Wallstreetbets is gonna be all over bnb I bet and just drive up the hype

OP
OP
suhhh

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Long run I would say possibly, short term I do not know. I would definitely see a comeback after a vaccine comes out with people wanting to get out and visit but I'd think that it would be a while before we see a nationwide comeback like that.. As long as there's a few states doing terribly with covid then the rest of us are too.

I'm still learning the market too, sorry I don't have better advice but I'm still a bit hesitant too

OP
OP
suhhh

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey all, decided to turn this into a general stock market thread if anyone wants to give their inputs or recent trades. I have no problem sharing some of the info I have and also recent returns as I all want my fellow civicx members to have big brain stonk energy with $5,000,000 returns

Been on $PLTR the past week and did a couple trades, shares only for lower risk but made $700 in returns over the past week. I think PLTR will consolidate at 25-28, will probably see another dip in the next coming days before going to the next ATH. I have a feeling PLTR will hit high 30s or maybe 40 by end of year

jimmyreal

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic Si sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've made a few bucks playing up momentum with TSLA calls. I took a wash yesterday but today's not too shabby... really looking for that breakout from $620 resistance then again from $640.

I've bought actual shares of Apple and Chewy in the past month. 100 of each so I could sell covered calls.

I'd like to do that with Tesla but can't lock up $50-60k cash rn. I mean, when calls that are 10% OTM + expire in 8 days go for $3k... I'd rather be the house than the dude playing cards at that point.

OP
OP
suhhh

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've made a few bucks playing up momentum with TSLA calls. I took a wash yesterday but today's not too shabby... really looking for that breakout from $620 resistance then again from $640.

I've bought actual shares of Apple and Chewy in the past month. 100 of each so I could sell covered calls.

I'd like to do that with Tesla but can't lock up $50-60k cash rn. I mean, when calls that are 10% OTM + expire in 8 days go for $3k... I'd rather be the house than the dude playing cards at that point.
What do you think TSLA going to look like EOY, been thinking about getting into it but it seems overvalued to me but at the same time a good opportunity with all the news I'm reading

JO3L

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FC1E5, NA6CE
Country flag
ABNB is now off and running. Knew there was no chance my limit order would go through. Guess I have to wait for the initial sell off to claim a position.

jimmyreal

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic Si sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What do you think TSLA going to look like EOY, been thinking about getting into it but it seems overvalued to me but at the same time a good opportunity with all the news I'm reading
I don't have a clue. If I had any idea back in July it would hit $500-600 I would've dumped $150k into it when I sold my house, and be a millionaire now.

I sold the 3 2/19 $650 calls I was holding and bought 100 shares today for $61,000 and sold a 12/18 $650 call for $3,300. 5% of the underlying price for an 8 DAY option...

OP
OP
suhhh

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
ABNB is now off and running. Knew there was no chance my limit order would go through. Guess I have to wait for the initial sell off to claim a position.
I should've got in when it opened but I waited too long lmao, made a few day trades and collectively I lost $109. I think it's definitely overvalued for now will definitely see a dump sometime soon, then I might rebuy the dip

JO3L

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FC1E5, NA6CE
Country flag
I heard that ABNB hosts got early pre market access to 275 shares max. Wish I knew about this loophole so I could have previously rented my place out for a night to a "guest".

xcoreflyup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Sport (Traded in), 2022 BIG PRIUS
Country flag
Coinbase just announced their SEC filing folks. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
suhhh

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Recently got into SPACs, been on GOEV (Canoo) for a little bit. EV company with a skateboard platform which is the first in the EV industry, looks very promising for longer term gains.

All in right now on this stock because I feel very confident on it, just recently merged and ticker changed yesterday and it spiked to ATH of $24 ish, dropped down to $20 but I'm not really worried as I believe most people to be holding and waiting for price to stabilize
Sponsored