Stock Market Thread

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What stocks and markets are you guys currently eyeing?

Chinese electric vehicle market is popping off right now, just made some pretty good money off NIO. I'm thinking the EV market is going to carry this momentum for a bit as it seems they are very heavily funded and also offer latest technology and are doing pretty well with sales.. I'm waiting for the next small dip then I will probably invest more

Biopharm and biotech is also huge but I don't know too much about it yet, hoping to get some info on those and what you guys have money in.

The next couple months are going to be a very good opportunity for some money making with the right moves, hoping to share ideas and info with y'all on here so we can fund our builds for next season :beer:

12/8/20 edit: Changed this thread to a general stock market thread, feel free to post any info you have here or anything you are eyeing
Sponsored

Last edited:

Res0zsfa

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona N, CTR, G35 (sold), 01 s2k, 370z (sold)
Country flag
I have my eye on Aerotyne

skottharrison

First Name
Skott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI Sedan, 2021 Subaru Crosstrek
Country flag
I bought a bunch of NIO at $17... Made my strike price and profitssssssss....
I also bought Ford @ 4.70 and guess what, profits.....
Looking for the next ones now....

OP
OP
suhhh

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

OP
OP
suhhh

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I bought a bunch of NIO at $17... Made my strike price and profitssssssss....
I also bought Ford @ 4.70 and guess what, profits.....
Looking for the next ones now....
Bought a bunch around 13. I had a lot of friends that gave up on the stock because it was steady for so long. I regret not putting more in, such a good opportunity to make big money

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Bought a bunch around 13. I had a lot of friends that gave up on the stock because it was steady for so long. I regret not putting more in, such a good opportunity to make big money
I got a free NIO when I signed up for Robinhood, and bought a few, but my dumb ass sold them because it was back and forth for so long. Should have dumped more and let it ride. I see Biden pushing EV's hard so I think these companies will see tax breaks and such to incentivize companies to build more production in the US. NIO global R&D is set in San Jose anyways so they may look to build a bigger base here.

Eyeballing some AirBnb. Would love to time shit right with the cruise lines too... I could have made a tidy 50% profit but I missed the time to sell

Tev42

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
NIO is tremendously over valued. Much like Tesla. Pure hype and speculation. Play it smart and just buy VOO, VTI or their equivalent mutual funds inside of a Roth

Alj888

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic touring
Country flag
Bought a ton of NIO back at right around $12, bought a LOT of mRNA pre/start corona, bought a decent amount of zoom, bought some others however have profited very very nicely thus far.

disgraced.fk8

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What stocks and markets are you guys currently eyeing?

Chinese electric vehicle market is popping off right now, just made some pretty good money off NIO. I'm thinking the EV market is going to carry this momentum for a bit as it seems they are very heavily funded and also offer latest technology and are doing pretty well with sales.. I'm waiting for the next small dip then I will probably invest more

Biopharm and biotech is also huge but I don't know too much about it yet, hoping to get some info on those and what you guys have money in.

The next couple months are going to be a very good opportunity for some money making with the right moves, hoping to share ideas and info with y'all on here so we can fund our builds for next season :beer:
NIO earnings before tomorrow's open, might be the time to grab a few. Even if they end up a little in the red it will drop further, buy a few more, then they go back up. Looks like it might be time to move

disgraced.fk8

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That's actually my trouble with say Airbnb or Door dash.... They can't really turn a profit. I think they'll be around for the long haul I just don't know how it can be worth it to investors if the company is hemorrhaging money.

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag