Stock Intake Interchangeability between '17 and '18

MediumUnwell

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan, 2013 Civic EX-L, 2012 Odyssey EX-L (the wife's)
Country flag
So I posted a week or so ago about the Injen CAI that my car came with. I am wanting to go back to stock for now and a user on this forum offered me one for a reasonable price but it's from a 2017 Si and I have a 2018 Si. His is coupe mine is sedan (if that even makes a difference idk), I was just wondering if the 2017 and 2018 intakes are interchangeable? And if so - is it the exact same part numbers etc? like will all the mounts line up the same for those 2 years? May eventually go with a PRL down the road, but just wanting to get this Injen junk out before it does any damage. Thanks for any input.
Sponsored

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
So I posted a week or so ago about the Injen CAI that my car came with. I am wanting to go back to stock for now and a user on this forum offered me one for a reasonable price but it's from a 2017 Si and I have a 2018 Si. His is coupe mine is sedan (if that even makes a difference idk), I was just wondering if the 2017 and 2018 intakes are interchangeable? And if so - is it the exact same part numbers etc? like will all the mounts line up the same for those 2 years? May eventually go with a PRL down the road, but just wanting to get this Injen junk out before it does any damage. Thanks for any input.
Pretty sure it's the same. No reason for them to change from 17 to 18.

... Could always check part numbers.

Gotch

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Si
Country flag
Confirmed, same part numbers, 2017-2019

OP
OP
MediumUnwell

MediumUnwell

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Awesome thanks for the info.

Oddwayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Si coupe & 99 ej6
Country flag
Just a heads up, you can visit online Honda parts retail shops that dealers have put online. From there you can cross reference part numbers yourself

OP
OP
MediumUnwell

MediumUnwell

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Just a heads up, you can visit online Honda parts retail shops that dealers have put online. From there you can cross reference part numbers yourself
Yeah so the "wife" star and the "funds" star finally alligned and I ended up just getting the PRL Cobra cai (only had a few days but I love it). Ended up not going to stock but I did discover that they are in fact interchangeable in case anyone was wondering for future reference.
Sponsored