Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is this size the closest to stock diameter? I plan on getting this size for autocross running 17x8 45 offset. Any rubbing issues through aggressive track driving? Thanks!
OEM is an 18" wheel this was a 17". With the offset I was on and being stock springs and suspension set-up the tire was catching the very front end of the front bumper. This could easily be corrected by a stiffer spring and adding more negative camber to the front which I have plans to do both.

wopsi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Country flag
OEM is an 18" wheel this was a 17". With the offset I was on and being stock springs and suspension set-up the tire was catching the very front end of the front bumper. This could easily be corrected by a stiffer spring and adding more negative camber to the front which I have plans to do both.
I mean is the 17” with that tire size close in height with our stock 18” with oem tires? I think hopefully my 45 offset clears the front bumper with autocross runs.

Xtelotatichl

First Name
Cha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si
Country flag
What if you simply did a negative camber change and no spring change, do you think it would correct the rubbing issue?

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase