• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Stock FK7 Shocks with D2 lowering springs *PICK UP ONLY SOCAL*

Bmorecivic

Bmore turbo civic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback sport
Country flag
Here’s a picture when I was still on the D2s. They do drop the most out of all the lowering springs available but you really don’t need to buy any camber arms or anything despite people telling you that you should. I’ve taken this car on D2s on two trips to Las Vegas and one trip to San Francisco and had even tire wear all around with no camber arms and just a regular alignment done. Toe wears out tires more than camber so whenever I get alignments I always tell the technician to zero out the toe all around. I think with the springs I was at around -1.5 all around and had no issues with uneven tire ware. In your case I think it would be better to just buy new D2 springs just cause if I were to ship them to you, it would cost more than a brand new set. Let me know if you have anymore questions.

AE26E516-D186-4DDA-81FA-AABB6982F7FD.jpeg
You know what: you’re absolutely right. Doesn’t make sense for you to ship. Too heavy. But you’re a good dude and I appreciate the straight up honesty

issa_hatchback

First Name
jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sport Hatch
Country flag
I’m in montebello about an hour and half away . It’s to late for me to go today but if you still have them by next Saturday I’m down to go early Saturday morning and pick em up

JDFenix28

First Name
Eber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
If he cant make it ill purchase them also. Ill drive to temecula Saturday most likely

S&B

First Name
CB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback, 1984 BMW 533i
Country flag
Sold yet?
Sponsored