• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Florida Stock 2019 Si coupe parts for sale

@thatblu_si

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aegean Blue 2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Hey guys, honestly i wanted to keep my stock parts incase i ever needed to revert back to stock but i need the money for then ever at the moment. Here is a list of parts i currently have sitting in closet:

**ALL PARTS ARE OFF AN Si COUPE**

Stock catted downpipe (roughly about 10k miles on it since new)
Stock Frontpipe
Stock Exhaust system with mufflers and resonators still intact
Stock coilovers
Stock steering wheel (airbag and bezels not included) SOLD
Sedan aftermarket rear diffuser ( i forgot the brand but i will update once i get home)

Stock rims are also for sale but for the right price since i would have to buy new rims once they're sold. They are all in mint condition no scratches, knicks, or chips. Tires are eagle sport A/S with about 90% tread life remaining. Rear pair may have very minor camber wear if any at all.

Honestly just shoot me prices and lets see if we can make a deal. Idk how much to mark these parts for either so if the price seems right to me ill take the deal. I am willing to ship at buyers expense. PM me for inquires, pictures of parts, or any details. I am also open to trades ?
Sponsored

Last edited:

fk7blue

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Ex Hatchback
Country flag
How much for the si steering wheel ?

OP
OP
@thatblu_si

@thatblu_si

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
OP
OP
@thatblu_si

@thatblu_si

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Bump

OP
OP
@thatblu_si

@thatblu_si

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
info. on rear diffuser.
So its a downforce solutions rear diffuser for the sedan models. I dont have any good pictures of it so i took one off the internet lol ill pm it to you now

Reactions: ATM

ATM

First Name
ATM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
So its a downforce solutions rear diffuser for the sedan models. I dont have any good pictures of it so i took one off the internet lol ill pm it to you now
interested. if you can shoot me some pic of the product. was this ever installed?

OP
OP
@thatblu_si

@thatblu_si

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
interested. if you can shoot me some pic of the product. was this ever installed?
Yea im guna send you the picture in about 30 min when i go on break from work. They were installed for a while on this other guys car. I bought it from him when he returned his civic cuz i thought maybe it would fit a coupe. But sadly it would require some drilling and i didnt wana turn it into swiss cheese. But all in all aside from the typical road dust its in perfect condition. Only this missing is some of the hard ware which you can pick up at a locale ace or home depot for cents lol

OP
OP
@thatblu_si

@thatblu_si

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
This is the diffuser I have my friend

Honda Civic 10th gen Stock 2019 Si coupe parts for sale 20200929_090145

OP
OP
@thatblu_si

@thatblu_si

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)