saiko21

First Name
Sai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan (Sold) , 2005 Toyota Corolla (Sold)
Country flag
Lol I wasn't talking about 0-60 nor a full race. Of course theres no chance. I was speaking about from a highway roll.
I've tested passing speeds in 20mph increments on the dragy app and it ranges between 2.5-3 secs which is comparable to an M2 not to say I'm faster, but just suprised how quick it can be once rolling.
Probably Downhill racing :D I am just kidding

WF19

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan Aegean Blue Metallic; 2003 Pontiac Vibe (just sold)
Country flag
This must have been the same day that I was hanging with a Dodge Challenger SRT Demon and a Tesla Model S.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
No doubt a tune wakes our cars up. But I'm pretty sure the Mclaren and M2 were basically giving it half throttle while you were going balls to the wall.

hondabandit

First Name
hondaman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 sport hatch
Country flag
I know, but it tells you how much faster those cars are. It takes more power to move a car from deadstop than in motion.
Lol I wasn't talking about 0-60 nor a full race. Of course theres no chance. I was speaking about from a highway roll.
I've tested passing speeds in 20mph increments on the dragy app and it ranges between 2.5-3 secs which is comparable to an M2 not to say I'm faster, but just suprised how quick it can be once rolling.
Sponsored