mis3

First Name
PT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes, 2018 SI Coupe
Country flag
Any suggestions for 17 inch stickier all season tires for the Touring?
The OE tires are Ok but not great. Plan to upgrade the tires but not the wheels.
Sponsored

Last edited:

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm not sure I've ever seen anyone use "stickier" and "all seasons" in the same sentence. The best recommendation I'd have would be to look at reviews on the Tire Rack's website, lots of great information there. If a "sticky" all season tires exists they can point you in the right direction. I buy most of my tires online however I usually do not buy from the Tire Rack because I've always found better deals elsewhere.

OP
OP

mis3

First Name
PT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes, 2018 SI Coupe
Country flag
In my current car, I use Pzero Nero All Season Plus which are considered Ultra High Performance All-Season in Tirerack. These Pirellis are actually decent tires. My current car is RWD so I have dedicated summer (all season) and winter wheels and tires.

The OE tires of Civic Coupe Touring are in 50 series and to save costs for new wheels, I would like to replace just the tires with lower profile tires like 45, 40 series to improve cornering stability.

Actually, I am looking for recommendations for the size, not the particular make/model. How about 245-45-17 or 275-40-17 which are both 0.8% increase of diameter?

Last edited:

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Check Yokohama and Nitto for reasonably priced higher grip tires. I used both on my 2010 Si and the Yoko's were even grippier than the Nitto's but they wear faster too.
Sponsored