10thgenSIcoupeBLK

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen Civic si coupe
Country flag
Curious guys. I’m noticing on tsp stage 1 it looked like I cfunnjng a little rich. First and second gears transition pops and gurgles a lot. Tonight I started my car and got a fuel scent out of I where I guess what I’m asking is, if this is normal

Gruber

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring; 2009 Honda CR-V EX-L
Country flag
Well I was down the street from my house it actually went up to .78 and then dropped to .72 then went to .75 but by then I just shut the car off
Curious guys. I’m noticing on tsp stage 1 it looked like I cfunnjng a little rich. First and second gears transition pops and gurgles a lot. Tonight I started my car and got a fuel scent out of I where I guess what I’m asking is, if this is normal
What is normal? You talked a lot about one pull downhill days ago where your kcontrol went over 0.7, then you turned off the car and never said where the kcontrol settled eventually.
As for fuel smell from somewhere and popping and gurgling it may not be normal.

10thgenSIcoupeBLK

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen Civic si coupe
Country flag
What is normal? You talked a lot about one pull downhill days ago where your kcontrol went over 0.7, then you turned off the car and never said where the kcontrol settled eventually.
As for fuel smell from somewhere and popping and gurgling it may not be normal.
it went back to normal it rarely has gone up again lately maybe it goes to .51 but that’s it. I just notice on tsp tune it gurgles 1-2 gear that’s about i I mean it sounds cool lol but I’m curious if the tune is purposely like this
Sponsored