First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Coupe Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
im not a fan of the 2020's Mirror black trim on the steering wheel and shift panel, been looking at parts catalogs for days on the earlier models with the flat black trim piece, does anyone have this piece or know if the part number is correct, all the pictures on the catalogs show the LX panel - with the curve in it. I want the flat one.
78540-TBA-A10ZA
Honda Civic 10th gen Steering wheel Lower Garnish Part number steering wheel trim.JPG
an anyone confirm this or have one available?

Honda Civic 10th gen Steering wheel Lower Garnish Part number 1541e594371ad3cc67470c93baabe60d

Rone811

First Name
Rone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Why not just take it out and paint it or vinyl wrap it? That's what I'm doing with mine which happens to be the flat black.

Mr.Apex

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Sedan
Country flag
Why not just take it out and paint it or vinyl wrap it? That's what I'm doing with mine which happens to be the flat black.
Thats what i plan to do. Already removed the whole shift cover assembly and took that black piece off and vinyl wrapped it "carbon" to match the dash "carbon". But i cant find how to remove the steering wheel trim. What did you do?

OP
OP
Alphaskoom

Alphaskoom

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Coupe Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
yes theres a few videos, let me try to find a good one.

This is probly the best method, you dont wanna go after it with pry tools from the front as itll mar the edges, pushing from the back is the most fool proof method, be sure to have cushion beneith the steering wheel so you dont scratch things up when they fall out.

I havnt done it yet, im waiting till i finish painting all my trim pieces before i go changing things

Sponsored