OP
Gherbo23

Gherbo23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic hatchback sport
Country flag
Cool! Stock I see anywhere between 35 and 40mpg rn, tho I have a Ktuner w/ Phearable tune ready to be installed, and I have a K&N drop-in filter right now. I plan on doing the Phearable, downpipe, some weight reduction, then eventually a cai, intercooler, then may look into the w1 turbo upgrade. Will definitely be following closely.

Aside from spare tire and tools delete, front seats, and maybe hood what all can I / have you deleted? Do you still have your underbelly/under-skirt?
nah underbody is completely gone, but it got ripped out while driving through Manhattan lol so not by choice, but I’ll take the weight delete. So far wheels and tires dropped some decent weight. Around 35 lbs. downpipe probably like 8-10 and then spare and tools probably another 30. Seats and rear seat delete would probably get me around 60, hood around 20. After that, maybe a lightweight battery for 25lbs. Then it could either get ugly by ripping out interior, or it could get expensive with carbon panels. Not looking to do all that though, I’d rather get another car that has more potential without destroying resale value on this. Pretty sure nobody would buy a gutted car. If anything else it’s seats first then a hood. Probably brakes so too, braking at 110+ on stock brakes and rotors is kinda scary.

I think a race maf intake and the tune will be plenty to get started with. On a stock car those are the best bang for the buck parts in my opinion.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Gherbo23

Gherbo23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic hatchback sport
Country flag
Cloudy days really let’s the satin show. I added a banner that’s matte black so it kinda blends in nicely.

here’s a drive by sound clip that a friend got for me. Sounds really good in tunnels too