First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Coupe Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Does anyone run with the Stage 3 Kit with the lowest knob height, I'm curious how much lower it will sit and a good picture if you got it. I've been tempted to pull the trigger on the stage 3 but not sure how much vertical difference i can go with it to justify the purchase.
Sponsored

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone run with the Stage 3 Kit with the lowest knob height, I'm curious how much lower it will sit and a good picture if you got it. I've been tempted to pull the trigger on the stage 3 but not sure how much vertical difference i can go with it to justify the purchase.
Per their website, the height can be adjusted +24mm/-10mm (+0.945"/-0.393") compared to stock. From the pictures of the shifter, looks like you could cut off another 10-20mm from the bottom of the rod if you really wanted to. Just make sure to deburr or put a radius/chamfer on the edges after the cut. You could also get a countersunk shift knob if you wanted to go even lower.

VinoKB24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI FC3
Country flag
Do you still need a picure? If so I can do take one and upload it. I have mine on 1

OP
OP
Alphaskoom

Alphaskoom

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Coupe Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
no im good, i ended up just buying a stage 2 upgrade kit and a 2020 CTR assembly - 1/2 price vs stage 3 route. this car is a daily not a track car and im trying to strike a balance between performance and price. thanks though
Sponsored