WhiskeyTango

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
I assume you're asking @KTuner? Thats a good question.
Yeah, I got off that train a long time ago. With all the features offered by Hondata, I doubt KTuner could even catch up.
When I saw James say something to the effect of the 1.5T being their primary focus and "that other company" was continuing development for the FK8 (paraphrasing obviously, I couldn't find the original SS unfortunately), I knew it was time to go. Its a shame, KTuner makes a great product, but unless you are content with a FBO gasoline only build, Hondata is still the way to go.

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
An upgraded fuel pump needs to be supported before this can be a possibility, as we've outlined in many posts about this specifically. Unfortunately that's been very difficult to make happen. Stage 1.1 was released to take things further than stage 1 without needing to upgrade parts.

WhiskeyTango

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
An upgraded fuel pump needs to be supported before this can be a possibility, as we've outlined in many posts about this specifically. Unfortunately that's been very difficult to make happen. Stage 1.1 was released to take things further than stage 1 without needing to upgrade parts.
Xtreme DI

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Xtreme DI
They've provided us with no information and actually left us hanging after buying a pump, though we have the pump to put on a vehicle here shortly.
Sponsored