Stage 1 Tune

Hijinx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fiesta ST, 2016 Civic LX
Country flag
Clutch is not slipping at all just getting a nice hot smell from testing different maps. I'm just saying it's not a huge difference for $65 than what I had tweaking Ktuner. You guys should buy it and let me know what you think!!
I think you were expecting something else from the tune that no one promised.

Yesterday, I placed my order and received the tune file within the hour. I loaded up this morning and from what I can tell there’s a SIGNIFICANT difference on the top end. Yes, the bottom end torque is similar, but no one suggested it would pull harder. I’d put my otherwise stock Si above my Stage 2 DSG GTI in regards to the top end.

Edit - I opened the thread and your last post wasn’t loaded or I completely missed it /shrug

Jntsunami

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think you were expecting something else from the tune that no one promised.

Yesterday, I placed my order and received the tune file within the hour. I loaded up this morning and from what I can tell there’s a SIGNIFICANT difference on the top end. Yes, the bottom end torque is similar, but no one suggested it would pull harder. I’d put my otherwise stock Si above my Stage 2 DSG GTI in regards to the top end.

Edit - I opened the thread and your last post wasn’t loaded or I completely missed it /shrug
Yes I agree I didn't really notice it until I got on the freeway. With such high numbers advertised I was just anticipating an instant boost but overall I'm happy with it. Either way it's $65 big deal right!

ParkwayDrive13

First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th Gen Ralley Red SI
Country flag
Yes I agree I didn't really notice it until I got on the freeway. With such high numbers advertised I was just anticipating an instant boost but overall I'm happy with it. Either way it's $65 big deal right!
The tune has Boost by gear set up.

I believe it's 18 lb's in 1st.

2nd...... i'm not sure what its limited to, but I know it's not 24.5. This is normal to help traction amongst other things.

ParkwayDrive13

First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th Gen Ralley Red SI
Country flag
It might be best to contact Derek Robinson, or TSP to confirm.

Derek mentioned the BBG in the 10th Gen Civic Si Owners club group on Facebook.

CrippleRipple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si (LSM)*SOLD* & 2018 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T (SNP)
Country flag
Just grabbed mine!

Can't wait! It really sounds like a very well polished tune with all the quick adjustments, OTF map switching, launch control, BBG, and some power up top!
Very excited to test this setup with a 2500 rpm launch & BBG at the 1/4 mile in a few weeks!

Hopefully the drivability is spot on as well with part throttle and loads like A/C. Sounds like Derek takes his time so I'm prepared to be impressed.

I don't keep my KTuner in the vehicle with the heat so bad currently so the only downfall for me is I have to start in "Vallet" mode and will have to switch to map 3 everytime! Not so bad! Still take the KTuner when I go out fishing though and when it starts to cool down.

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag