Stage 1 Tune

CrippleRipple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si (LSM)*SOLD* & 2018 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T (SNP)
Country flag
I just purchased the Stage 1 from TSP and flashed my ECU. I don't see any difference from the Dual Starter 19/23 PSI that comes from Ktuner...
Just add these to it... Early Spool, Disable Rev Hang. Standard padding, Aggressive Ramp II, Improved Throttle Response II. Basic 2 Step 4000/4000.
That's a shame, I have very similar KTuner settings on my 19/23 map as well.....I was hoping 30whp would be noticeable. Darn man!

Well thanks for testing it out!

Wonder what other people are seeing?
Sponsored

ParkwayDrive13

First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th Gen Ralley Red SI
Country flag
That's a shame, I have very similar KTuner settings on my 19/23 map as well.....I was hoping 30whp would be noticeable. Darn man!

Well thanks for testing it out!

Wonder what other people are seeing?
When I tried ktuners 19/23 VS Vits Stage 1, i noticed quite the difference. I would expect the same with this tune as well

CrippleRipple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
When I tried ktuners 19/23 VS Vits Stage 1, i noticed quite the difference. I would expect the same with this tune as well
That's kinda what I was hoping seeing the numbers similar to Vit's Stage 1.
Strange!

I'm still curious, you gonna give it a go?

Jntsunami

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Clutch is not slipping at all just getting a nice hot smell from testing different maps. I'm just saying it's not a huge difference for $65 than what I had tweaking Ktuner. You guys should buy it and let me know what you think!!

Jntsunami

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think the real difference will come from Intercooler, downpipe/straight pipe, Exhaust. I currently have a CAI and Muffler delete.

ParkwayDrive13

First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th Gen Ralley Red SI
Country flag
That's kinda what I was hoping seeing the numbers similar to Vit's Stage 1.
Strange!

I'm still curious, you gonna give it a go?
I'm seriously considering it. It was a real pain at the drag strip not having the ability to have launch control/2step to build boost. With this tune from TSP, we will have that ability.

CrippleRipple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I'm seriously considering it. It was a real pain at the drag strip not having the ability to have launch control/2step to build boost. With this tune from TSP, we will have that ability.
I hear that. So stoked about launch control! It works very well, I set mine about 2500rpm but still need to do some testing.

Where do you drag at & what ya running? I usually head over to Heartland Park for the Test & Tune nights, missed the last event but hoping to get the next one in August.

ParkwayDrive13

First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th Gen Ralley Red SI
Country flag
I hear that. So stoked about launch control! It works very well, I set mine about 2500rpm but still need to do some testing.

Where do you drag at & what ya running? I usually head over to Heartland Park for the Test & Tune nights, missed the last event but hoping to get the next one in August.
Dude! That's awesome! That's exactly where I go out to! Sucks you missed it last time. There were 2-3 other 10th gens out there, and one that ran 13.4, and another that ran 14.6x stock .I plan on going out there in august as well! If you haven't already, join the 10th gen civic Si owners club on facebook. All of us from KC are on there, maybe you can meet up with us on the next event!

Edit: My best time so far has been 14.39 with my current set up. I usually get 14.5+ but with terrible 60ft's lol

CrippleRipple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Dude! That's awesome! That's exactly where I go out to! Sucks you missed it last time. There were 2-3 other 10th gens out there, and one that ran 13.4, and another that ran 14.6x stock .I plan on going out there in august as well! If you haven't already, join the 10th gen civic Si owners club on facebook. All of us from KC are on there, maybe you can meet up with us on the next event!

Edit: My best time so far has been 14.39 with my current set up. I usually get 14.5+ but with terrible 60ft's lol
Darn! I was finishing up my tune to prepare that Thursday before and something happened where I couldn't communicate with my unit and the car restored to stock. KTuner got me up and running in a week though!

I was so mad I missed out, I had a feeling other 10th gen's would be there! My goal was high 13's at least!

I'll definitely be there next time! Darn!

ParkwayDrive13

First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th Gen Ralley Red SI
Country flag
You'll get it man! Plus, it's a pretty good track as i'm sure you're aware. Hope to see you out there in August!

CrippleRipple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You'll get it man! Plus, it's a pretty good track as i'm sure you're aware. Hope to see you out there in August!
Hope to have my RV6 downpipe on and maybe this tune by then! We'll see!

I love Heartland Park! Been coming here for ages! The Test & Tunes are some of my best memories from back in the day and the road course is awesome.
Wish we could get enough of us to run the track, the BMW & Porsche groups out of KC do it a lot. I wonder how many people we would need and most won't even take their car down the 1/4 mile so......Oh well!

Definitely be there in August! We have the Midwest Raceway 1/8mile here in the Little Apple that is sooo much fun, it's like street racing. Little bit of a drive but it's one of the best 1/8 mile courses around.

Let me know what you think if you grab the tune!

Jntsunami

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Never slipped before though I think just doing multiple back to back pulls got it heated up. I couldn't see, hear or feel it but it would be nice to have an upgraded clutch that's for sure.

ParkwayDrive13

First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th Gen Ralley Red SI
Country flag
Ended up getting this tune. I'll be doing a review between this tune, and Vit's Stage 1 soon!
Sponsored