First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am using stage one base tune in my civic 1.5t non si and everything is locked from me seeing all of the details. My question is what is the most aggressive map out of 1,2,and 3 on the stage 1 1.5t non si base map. I have looked around and cannot find any details on the stage 1 base map tunes.
Sponsored

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I may be wrong but I don't believe map switching is used on those Stage 0/1/2 locked tunes. Use the Starter tunes if you want to set different boost levels/turbo ramp rates for the various On The Fly maps.

OP
OP
Klap1986

Klap1986

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I may be wrong but I don't believe map switching is used on those Stage 0/1/2 locked tunes. Use the Starter tunes if you want to set different boost levels/turbo ramp rates for the various On The Fly maps.
I don't want to switch through stage 0,1,or 2 i just need to know on stage one when im otf map switching what is the most aggressive map out of 1,2,or 3. Is 1 the most aggressive or 3 ,when i use the stage 1 base tune the tune is locked from viewing the details of each map so what map out of 1,2,or 3 is the most aggressive on stage 1 tune on my 1.5t non si civic.

OP
OP
Klap1986

Klap1986

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am using otf on stage 1 right now so it definitely works on the locked base map tunes

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I don't want to switch through stage 0,1,or 2 i just need to know on stage one when im otf map switching what is the most aggressive map out of 1,2,or 3. Is 1 the most aggressive or 3 ,when i use the stage 1 base tune the tune is locked from viewing the details of each map so what map out of 1,2,or 3 is the most aggressive on stage 1 tune on my 1.5t non si civic.
As I said, I don't think map switching is used. Its the same boost target and ramp for all 3 maps. It doesn't matter.

OP
OP
Klap1986

Klap1986

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
As I said, I don't think map switching is used. Its the same boost target and ramp for all 3 maps. It doesn't matter.
O so on stage 1 base tune ,map 1,2,and 3 are all the same?

OP
OP
Klap1986

Klap1986

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thats my understanding yeah
Ok thank you ,i uploaded the tune this morning cause i never tried the stage 1 base tune and when i kept switching maps with otf i couldn't tell the difference between each one.