Greggogrecco

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Country flag
@Greggogrecco we got 30+ in STL area. We got a fb chat group if you wanna join us. What's done to R?
Sure thing! I don’t have FB but I have FB Messenger if the group chat is or can be found on there. Nothing done to the R other than Woody, LEDs and new headlights. I got OEM illumination stuff and other Honda Accessories really but nothing performance wise. Im going to leave it stock until the warranty is up honestly.

it looks like woody was added lol
Woody always be hanging on!
Sponsored

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sure thing! I don’t have FB but I have FB Messenger if the group chat is or can be found on there. Nothing done to the R other than Woody, LEDs and new headlights. I got OEM illumination stuff and other Honda Accessories really but nothing performance wise. Im going to leave it stock until the warranty is up honestly.

Woody always be hanging on!
i know someone on insta that has had woody and buzz on his tundra for years its pretty funny to see it!

realmdmayberry09

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous Owner
Country flag
I'd be curious to see if anyone has run into my old type R, or knows who picked it up from STL. I don't remember the badge number, but the vin is SHHFK8G71KU206601, it's a PMM and had Motegi 18" wheels, red trim removed from the carbon fiber body pieces, and dark tint all around. Would be curious to see where the car is at now as well as talk to the new owner about what I had done with the car, because I'm sure that the dealer did not let them know.

TOYFAN2

First Name
ANDREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 LX, 2019 SPORT SEDAN 2.0, 2021 SPORT 2.0
BELLEVEGAS checking in

bluzfanmr1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Touring Coupe, '10 Hyundai Tucson
Country flag
Just noticed this thread since it was bumped. I lived most of my life on the east side in Troy IL but 5 years ago a job change put me in Santa Fe NM, where I was when I joined here after buying this version in Sept 2021. Now I'm back and in Saint Charles MO as of last month.
Sponsored