First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #330, '17 Jeep GC Overland
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’ve noticed lately that when I get out of the car I can hear that back squeaking and it sounds like the suspension. I can rock the car gently side to side and it makes the sound too. Any thoughts?
Sponsored

mno86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
I have it too on my 16 Touring. It comes and goes and doesn’t always do it. Dealership told me when they heard it once it was the bumper rubbing - too tight.

I haven’t heard much of it since then.

OP
OP
tuxmonkey

tuxmonkey

R-00330
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #330, '17 Jeep GC Overland
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have it too on my 16 Touring. It comes and goes and doesn’t always do it. Dealership told me when they heard it once it was the bumper rubbing - too tight.

I haven’t heard much of it since then.
The bumper...... is too tight.... I'm sorry but this makes me laugh. I guess the gaps between my front bumper and quarter panels are doing me a service haha....

Guess I will have to take it to the dealer. Again.

mno86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
The bumper...... is too tight.... I'm sorry but this makes me laugh. I guess the gaps between my front bumper and quarter panels are doing me a service haha....

Guess I will have to take it to the dealer. Again.
I will say, they did press on it (the side of the rear bumper by wheel well) and it did make a similar sound. I still don’t know if that’s what it was, honestly. I haven’t heard it in months.
Sponsored