Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
A follow up on this issue:

I heard back from Tein and they asked me to send them some measurements to double check the coilover settings. They let me know that there was slightly too much preload on my springs, so I adjusted these but still had squeaky suspension. I investigated a little further and have seen several other people have similar noises/issues because of their sway bar links in the front. I have ordered a new set of whiteline end links in hopes that this will solve the issue. If not, I will be sending the coilovers in for Tein to take a look and check for any potential issues causing the noise.
Nice research!

Hopefully, this helps.
Sponsored

LampRod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I have fortune auto coilovers and I have a squeaking noise as well but its random. Feels like depending on how cold it is the louder it gets.

SleepyCivic

First Name
Elijah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si Sedan WOP
Country flag
Any update on this? I am having the exact same issue with my '19 Si sedan. Swift Springs with tein silencers and Whiteline end links. I'm wondering if it's the sway bar bushings? I just threw some white lithium onto the bushings and I'm going to see if it goes away after driving for a couple hundred miles. Also in a week I'll be double checking my end link adjustment, just in case.

SleepyCivic

First Name
Elijah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si Sedan WOP
Country flag
I should add, my squeaking/creaking over speed bumps started two days ago, I've had the springs and end links for over 3k miles. At first I had the end links too short, which caused some clunking while turning. That disappeared after a proper(I think) adjustment. Perhaps the mis-adjusted end links caused the sway bar to move too much and wear away the grease?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pe0plez

Pe0plez

First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Country flag
Any update on this? I am having the exact same issue with my '19 Si sedan. Swift Springs with tein silencers and Whiteline end links. I'm wondering if it's the sway bar bushings? I just threw some white lithium onto the bushings and I'm going to see if it goes away after driving for a couple hundred miles. Also in a week I'll be double checking my end link adjustment, just in case.
No update really. The noise has mostly gone away after quite some driving and everything still fucntions as intended. I can only hear it now when it's cold out and my music is off, other than that it's fine.

Bosco72

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic coupe sport
Country flag
I just put h&r springs on my sport and have the noise driving me nuts
Sponsored