OP
OP

Nora

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic 1.5T CVT
Country flag
I tried downloading your datalogs yesterday. When I went to open them, they were "invalid".
I will try uploading them again today when I get home, sorry for that
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Just use the built in Windows .zip program. If I remember correctly, your .zip folders were also empty.

Just right click the .kdlg files and click on "Send to -> Compressed (zipped folder)". Put both files in the same .zip.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Nora

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic 1.5T CVT
Country flag
Just use the built in Windows .zip program. If I remember correctly, your .zip folders were also empty.

Just right click the .kdlg files and click on "Send to -> Compressed (zipped folder)". Put both files in the same .zip.
Here I zipped it the way you indicated me, hope it works now, sorry for all the inconvenience.

Attachments

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Can't tell much on the datalogs. Your ECU doesn't support LTFT's. As far as short term trims, they tend to fluctuate wildly on any car. Both tunes were a bit rich (factory being more rich) but nothing outrageous. Again, seeing LTFT would have been better.

Plus on the datalogs you never really go much over 40 mph (again, like you said... traffic conditions).

Last edited:

OP
OP

Nora

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic 1.5T CVT
Country flag
Can't tell much on the datalogs. Your ECU doesn't support LTFT's. As far as short term trims, they tend to fluctuate wildly on any car. Both tunes were a bit rich (factory being more rich) but nothing outrageous. Again, seeing LTFT would have been better.

Plus on the datalogs you never really go much over 40 mph (again, like you said... traffic conditions).
So these sounds I am experiencing are normal? The pops I get during drive are because of excess fuel getting into the exhaust? Should not concern about this and would only need to have it properly tuned?

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Generally with a downpipe a custom tune will be your friend.

OP
OP

Nora

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic 1.5T CVT
Country flag
Thanks everyone, will have it custom tuned next week and hope everything goes well, have a great night!

USNengineman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Chevy Colorado z71
Country flag
im on tsp stage one with 27won catted dp and i get the sputters and puts and a few crackles. the crackles are rare but the sputters upon releasing the gas at usually in lowwww rpms like 15-2200. pretty sure its normal man

Eleon

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Thanks everyone, will have it custom tuned next week and hope everything goes well, have a great night!
Let us know how it goes and how the car acts after the tune??

OP
OP

Nora

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic 1.5T CVT
Country flag
This week I had my car custom tuned, the tuner made 3 maps for me one for street calm drive, one middle power and last one race map with pops & bangs. The sounds are now almost unnoticeable with the 16psi map for long calm rides, the only issue with race map I get my knock control and stft get very high when I revv for a pop in the exhaust. The fart after shutting the car off is gone, now it idles better too, before cold starts would be very high and idle poorly, but now its perfect, idk if it's because I used CRC Valve Cleaner to clean carbon deposits..

Ksalte

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen civic si coupe
Country flag
I am just remapped to the Dual Factory/21psi Map, but nothing more.

Here’s a cold start, I think you can hear very low pops or is it my imagination?:

Here’s me revving to 2krpms and letting go; you can hear kind of a fart:

and here’s the shut off; again a fart sound like giving its last breath or getting compressed air out, this usually gets louder after a drive:

Right now I cannot provide any datalog as my laptop is very dead, can’t have it on without charger connected. But from what I can see from my Tunerview readings everything seems normal IMO. Only thing I noticed sometimes STFT would jump to -10% -15% and knock control would rise to .52 at Stop and Go, as where I live there is a lot but a lot of speed bumpers, you would get a one every minute of drive. Also is it normal at idle I get a gas-like smell coming from the downpipe itself? But not at the exhaust end?
My car also makes the weird farting sound after letting off throttle after anything above around 2k rpms, but mine seems to be louder than yours, I’m wondering if maybe a leak somewhere is throwing the flow of gases off?? It sounds almost like there’s not enough pressure going out of the exhaust and makes it sound like an old man breathing out aggressively. Does anyone else have this but have it very loud and maybe found a remedy? Mine makes me wanna put everything back to stock lol