• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

California Spreen Honda Corona California 4 CTR's in your favorite colors... for MSRP?

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Country flag
Just grabbed a new 21' from Long Beach Honda last night. They wanted 15k over but let me take it for MSRP plus the factory addons that totaled $4k. No additional BS money added to it though! they have 1 white and 1 Phoenix LE left! the LE is priced at $99k though!!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Nightshifter

Nightshifter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R 2020
Country flag
Brand new cars are extremely hard to come by because of the electronic shortage and the fact that we are in between model years for the type R Make prices high. Simple supply and demand . If you really want one you just have to be willing to pony up a little extra . Also the new civic is looking to be like a Toyota Camry or a Honda accord I think it is super ugly because it is so incredibly plain Jane and the shape is not nearly as nice as our cars through the 21 model year . I think most of us like our cars because of the edgy look and how it polarizes it makes it stand out the new ones not so much . My 2 cents
Your two cents noted! Yeah that new Subaru STi is sure looking good! Wait.. that's the new CTR? LOL
The plant closed down in Swindon that was making the current type R... so there be no more FK8's!

https://www.autoindustriya.com/auto...ctory-that-built-civic-type-r-has-closed.html

PRICE ALERT: LIMITED TYPE NOW $20000 (cars.com) - $30000 OVER MSRP (local honda dealer by me).

CTR's went up this month even more on cars.com and carvana > https://www.cars.com/shopping/resul...pe=used&year_max=2020&year_min=2020&zip=92026

2020's within a 500 mile radius with ~3-12k miles on them ~45 - 48K... woohoo!

OP
OP
Nightshifter

Nightshifter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R 2020
Country flag
Just grabbed a new 21' from Long Beach Honda last night. They wanted 15k over but let me take it for MSRP plus the factory addons that totaled $4k. No additional BS money added to it though! they have 1 white and 1 Phoenix LE left! the LE is priced at $99k though!!!

MSRP + 4k so ~ 44k?

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Country flag
MSRP + 4k so ~ 44k?
yeah!! I called and gave them my out the door price thinking i was offering them a small markup since i thought there was no way around it. But when i got there, i found out they didn’t want to go below that price because that’s how much stuff it had on it lol. Ironically it was all the things i wanted to add if i built my own. Meant to be i guess

Iam80sbilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Type R (Sold), 2001 Honda Civic Ex
Country flag
Anyone who says they are getting a Type R for MSRP now a days in full of shit.

OP
OP
Nightshifter

Nightshifter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R 2020
Country flag
That’s dope. Respectfully, and personally unless I saw proof I am in denial that you can still get one for Msrp.
Well he said he 'got a 2021' ... that could mean anything... new, used... had to be towed to his home ;)
Sponsored