Spotting other Civic owners on the road

CBR600F4i

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Touring
Country flag
I tend to acknowledge other riders when I'm riding, but no not wave to other Civic riders. At times I catch myself almost waving to riders from my car and then realizing that it would look stupid lol
Sponsored

mims80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX
Country flag
I dont wave but when i see another civic i admire it from afar eventhough I have one too. :p My car is in the shop due to an accident. I'm in a rental and i looked in my rear view this morning and saw the same exact civic as mine (same color too) behind me. i guess I'm still in love with my car. As it drove passed me i longed for the return of my car. LOL. Can't wait to get it back.

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I dont wave but when i see another civic i admire it from afar eventhough I have one too. :p My car is in the shop due to an accident. I'm in a rental and i looked in my rear view this morning and saw the same exact civic as mine (same color too) behind me. i guess I'm still in love with my car. As it drove passed me i longed for the return of my car. LOL. Can't wait to get it back.
Sorry to hear you're still waiting on your car to get fixed. But you're def not alone in your reaction when it comes to seeing other Civic Xs on the road!

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just seen one on I-94 yesterday heading to Port Huron. A white LX with Michigan Plates. Followed him for a while then sped by him. Couldn't tell who was driving it since it was dark. But tried to get their attention but no go.

LX16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic coupe lx
People don't care what you drive now days. Heck, atleast 50% of the drivers on the road should've never passed the test. It's just a car to most people. It's not like when your on a bike and EVERY other rider gives you the wave.

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just notice other civic x"s on the road. The real challenge is finding any that aren't 4door!

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
People don't care what you drive now days. Heck, atleast 50% of the drivers on the road should've never passed the test. It's just a car to most people. It's not like when your on a bike and EVERY other rider gives you the wave.
So true. Was talking with a co-worker the other day, we met at her car.

Me: "Cool, which one is yours?" (Parking lot of 200+)

Her: "Oh! The red one."

Me: "Uh...like make, model?..."

Her: "I'm not sure..."

Of course she drove a Camry. :crazy:

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
On a more related note - saw a CBP EX today. Woman driving it looked somewhat cute, but like 10 years older, but she was glancing over and I think she could tell we matched. I was gonna say something about the car, but the moment my finger goes to the window switch, she flips off the biker in front of her with both fingers.

I slowly moved my hand back to my lap and pretended to look at the head unit for the rest of the light lol. She cray.

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just notice other civic x"s on the road. The real challenge is finding any that aren't 4door!
Since I've been driving my sedan, I've only spotted one coupe and it was Energy Green. Otherwise every other Civic X has been a 4-door. I don't mind it but I guess 2-doors aren't that big a seller in my area.

K1NG J0RDAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aegean Blue 2016 Honda Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Since I've been driving my sedan, I've only spotted one coupe and it was Energy Green. Otherwise every other Civic X has been a 4-door. I don't mind it but I guess 2-doors aren't that big a seller in my area.
Funny thing about this, I don't think my area even gets that many coupe's. Even though they sell them right when they arrive. I'm cool with it in terms of being rarer, but still. If I was a business I'd be getting in the hot seller left and right. There are so many sedan's in the lot.

LX16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic coupe lx
Funny thing about this, I don't think my area even gets that many coupe's. Even though they sell them right when they arrive. I'm cool with it in terms of being rarer, but still. If I was a business I'd be getting in the hot seller left and right. There are so many sedan's in the lot.
Same here.

Molatte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sedan Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah. I see lots of Civic X near my area and 99% of them are old men that don't even try to acknowledge the fact that a Touring (mine) is trying to get your attention. Because CivicX are still kind of rare to see on the road. I've never seen another Touring or Coupe on the road though. Am I the only one with Touring sedan in Atlanta?

Every time I see a Civic X though, I either speed up to get next to them or try to pass and get in front of them. Usually I high beam to get their attention. But nope. None of them ever works. I wonder if they even know that my car is a Civic too...people these days.