Spotting other Civic owners on the road

NiGHTS4EVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
paseo
This makes me cry. How can a car so special be so ubiquitous? Still rare in Houston. One of the only few who drive one here in this city. I rarely see one.
Same here, while its gone up since i bought the car its still less then a hand full a week. Usually i think i see another and its just an Accord.
Sponsored

CP Air

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX Aegean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Commuting from Niagara to Oakville each day i usually see a couple. I'll admit I always try and give em a look but they are completely oblivious. I enjoy seeing the car on the road, different models and colors and how it looks driving from different angles. I've yet to see a green or red one yet though.

MaximusBKK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Touring Sedan + a few non-Hondas
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ohhh shit, this movie just took an unexpected (but maybe secretly predictable?) turn...I can neither confirm nor deny that this was my secret ploy all along. I guess I shouldn't become a wedding planner after all...I am a groom stealer.

I've never been involved in a more wonderful forum thread, this has been fun.
Honda Civic 10th gen Spotting other Civic owners on the road {filename}

Well, it is early morning again and I do have more ideas, but it looks like your wedding fell apart. #sorrynotsorry
Predictable for the wedding planner/groom stealer! In another surprise twist, we find out that she's the one that talked the bride out of the whole thing!

#sorrynotsorryhashtagmademelaugh

Was going to the pool today and saw a silver coupe. Then when we got into the parking lot there was a red ex-t or ex-l and I looked a little further down and there was an energy green couple ex. I was like omg 3 within 10 min.
I can say I've never waved at anyone in another CivicX, nor has anyone waved at me. I see a minimum of at least 20 new Civic's a day in Toronto.

Heck I used to drive a GMC Terrain, there are way less of those on the roads, and we didnt wave at each other lmao
I guess I'm lucky where I am. I see one once a week, if that. I still get a lot of looks from passersby, too. It's probably because people aren't very excited about spending the snowy months driving a two-wheel drive car. I've never had a problem though, it's not like I'm in Alaska. Sheesh. This car does just fine in the snow.

NiGHTS4EVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
paseo
Predictable for the wedding planner/groom stealer! In another surprise twist, we find out that she's the one that talked the bride out of the whole thing!

#sorrynotsorryhashtagmademelaugh

I guess I'm lucky where I am. I see one once a week, if that. I still get a lot of looks from passersby, too. It's probably because people aren't very excited about spending the snowy months driving a two-wheel drive car. I've never had a problem though, it's not like I'm in Alaska. Sheesh. This car does just fine in the snow.
What is this snow you speak of?? Lol, I wish I had that problem. Been years since I last saw it.

MaximusBKK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Touring Sedan + a few non-Hondas
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What is this snow you speak of?? Lol, I wish I had that problem. Been years since I last saw it.
Yeah, it is a "problem" I love having. It only sticks around here for around 4-5 months, so it never gets old. I lived in a hot and humid place with only three seasons for quite a while... cool-ish, hot and hotter. I feel your pain, buddy!

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Today at a stoplight, I had not one but three drivers in different cars all gave a double take as they turned from an intersection at the light. Wow, I feel special again. One was a dude in a truck and I swear he practically was crawling outta his window to see what the hell I was driving! LOL.

NiGHTS4EVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
paseo
Today at a stoplight, I had not one but three drivers in different cars all gave a double take as they turned from an intersection at the light. Wow, I feel special again. One was a dude in a truck and I swear he practically was crawling outta his window to see what the hell I was driving! LOL.

What the hell was that video!?! Lol

Troy Jollimore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring, 2018 VW Golf
Country flag
Wow. EARLY Steve Martin standup... Yeah, when I drive the Civic to work (gotta wean myself off the Passat!) it gets tons of attention.

D Money

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Yesterday I was sitting at a stoplight and as I waited, this other car drove past my face and the passenger stared at my car so hard it looked like his head was going to twist off

lmoore1436

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX BNP
I wish there was a civicx wave, kind of like the jeep wave! The little boy inside of me gets giddy everytime I see another one. Sadly, that feeling is not normally reciprocated... Well, ever to be honest. I'm sure I was mistaken for a stalker or a creep a few times but oh well :dunno:

OP
OP

tennis12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Ohhh shit, this movie just took an unexpected (but maybe secretly predictable?) turn...I can neither confirm nor deny that this was my secret ploy all along. I guess I shouldn't become a wedding planner after all...I am a groom stealer.

I've never been involved in a more wonderful forum thread, this has been fun. :)

Well, it is early morning again and I do have more ideas, but it looks like your wedding fell apart. #sorrynotsorry
I'm a wonderful person for creating it lol I'll drive to Utah so we can wave at eachother haha and bring you chocolates than the cars can sit together and watch a movie at a drive in movie theatre haha

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Was driving back from selling my wheels and while i was waiting at a light in a small town, 4 guys in a rusted out ford explorer came up into the left turn lane next to my car and were eyeing it like they wanted to steal it and were talking about it. "oh my god is that a f****** civic? 2016?"

That was probably the first time I could have done without a compliment.

HondaGirl999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
I'm a wonderful person for creating it lol I'll drive to Utah so we can wave at eachother haha and bring you chocolates than the cars can sit together and watch a movie at a drive in movie theatre haha
Yesss, thank you for creating this wonderful situation! That is a hella long drive just to do that, but luckily it's in such a great car! :) There ARE drive in theaters here too!

OP
OP

tennis12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Yesss, thank you for creating this wonderful situation! That is a hella long drive just to do that, but luckily it's in such a great car! :) There ARE drive in theaters here too!
Yes and they can have nachos and cheese you look only 20 years old in your pic haha
Sponsored