Spotting other Civic owners on the road

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EX-T Coupe in MSM
I've only seen two on the roads, and both were sedans and when I would try to catch a look, they weren't paying the slightest attention.

I will get very giddy when I see my first coupe on the streets. I should just have a big sign in my car ready for it that reads "HI FRIEND!!!". Yeah, I'm lame.
Sponsored

HondaGirl999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
I've only seen two on the roads, and both were sedans and when I would try to catch a look, they weren't paying the slightest attention.

I will get very giddy when I see my first coupe on the streets. I should just have a big sign in my car ready for it that reads "HI FRIEND!!!". Yeah, I'm lame.
Girl, you have no idea...I originally posted a few pages back that I waved super over enthusiastically at some guy in a new Civic and he was like...k?? It was super awkward hahaha but I don't care.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EX-T Coupe in MSM
Girl, you have no idea...I originally posted a few pages back that I waved super over enthusiastically at some guy in a new Civic and he was like...k?? It was super awkward hahaha but I don't care.
Awwww! I'd kill to run into someone like you on the road! A bunch of idiots waving at each other, lol :wave:

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Driving along today, I see a black sedan touring edition. I can't wait to get alongside and have a mutual head nod or wave, the young Asian kid never even looks! I'm like, wtf? Went alongside again, no acknowledgement. Pfft!

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i would like to turn and acknowledged other 10th gens on the road when i get next to them but everybody here has darkass limo tints, i cant even tell if theres people in there, lol

Ghostinnc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 black pearl Civic EX-T coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i would like to turn and acknowledged other 10th gens on the road when i get next to them but everybody here has darkass limo tints, i cant even tell if theres people in there, lol
That's cause there's no one driving, its the new Uber self driving cars :eek:

Brandons2697

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
There's this blue civic that I see around my town and we drive by eachother a few times a week. Wondering if they are on this forum

HondaGirl999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Well, it's finally happened. The CivicX has officially boomed in my area. Over the span of the weekend, I saw a combined total of 11 while out and about. ELEVEN!!! A few months ago, I wouldn't even see 11 total in a month!

Oh, and for the record, not a single one of those 11 were awesome people like myself who cared what they were driving. One driver did point at me, my mind liked to assume it was because they noticed the car, but that's just total speculation at this point. :dunno:

MaximusBKK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Touring Sedan + a few non-Hondas
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@HondaGirl999

I've definitely seen a growing number of them around here, whereas before they were VERY rare. Still don't spot them daily, fortunately. I think it has to do with people favoring all wheel drive much more around here. I still haven't seen a single local Touring, and only one from out of state. I like that.

And for the record, we know you're awesome! ;) Also, let's just assume that guy was pointing at your car because he recognized it and thought it, too, was awesome!

HondaGirl999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
@HondaGirl999

I've definitely seen a growing number of them around here, whereas before they were VERY rare. Still don't spot them daily, fortunately. I think it has to do with people favoring all wheel drive much more around here. I still haven't seen a single local Touring, and only one from out of state. I like that.

And for the record, we know you're awesome! ;) Also, let's just assume that guy was pointing at your car because he recognized it and thought it, too, was awesome!
The popular dealership down here did have multiple signs displaying Civic's on sale...probably has something to do with it. The next line is ultra hipster...ready? I had a CivicX around here BEFORE it was cool. :yes: And no worries, I've already convinced myself that is the exact reason I was pointed at, lol! Also, the awesome-ness is two ways here. :thumbsup:

MaximusBKK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Touring Sedan + a few non-Hondas
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I see them all over Northern Vermont now. Unfortunately, rock star pointing at random people in other CivicX's appears to elicit more confusion than camaraderie. One guy last week even swerved.
"Hey look, there's another guy in a CivicX OHGODWHATSHEPOINTINGATSOMETHINGINFRONTOFME???"